97 Gibraltar Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo at Auction
Sat 13 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Award-Winning Architectural Icon with Unrivalled Skyline Views. Set against superb city skyline and wide water vistas, welcome to an award-winning architectural icon that exudes so much style. Paul Uhlmann designed and nestled on a north-east facing 663m2 block that's just moments from Main River, a grand formal lounge makes an unforgettable first impression. Crowned by a soaring 6.5m cathedral ceiling, with a wall of windows to capture water views, you'll be able to relax here by the fireplace or host guests in this elegant setting. An additional living area/games room with custom cabinetry also awaits, along with a gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, dining zone and an alfresco pavilion that's ideal when entertaining outdoors. Gather with guests as you overlook the large pool and sand-trimmed canal, and at night see the twinkling lights of the city come to life.
A unique bedroom design delivers peace and privacy, with the master suite accessed by a glass-walled internal walkway. Skyline and water views are the perfect complement, with a modern ensuite on hand for soothing pampering. A children's wing comprises 2 large bedrooms, contemporary bathroom and study alcove with a separate guest studio on site. Encased either side by garden courtyards, it's a great option for visitors or multi-generational families to enjoy.
- Paul Uhlmann designed masterpiece on a 663m2 block, moments from Main River;
- Former award-winning home, with superb north-east water and city views;
- Kitchen with Miele appliances, including a built-in coffee machine, adjoins dining zone;
- Grand formal lounge beneath a 6.5m cathedral ceiling, with fireplace and a wall of windows to capture water views;
- Additional living area/games room with custom cabinetry;
- Spacious and sophisticated master suite with water and skyline views and a modern ensuite;
- Children's wing comprising two large bedrooms, contemporary bathroom and study alcove;
- Separate guest apartment with bathroom, encased either side by garden courtyards;
- Covered alfresco dining pavilion overlooking the large pool;
- European laundry, ample storage, powder room and a mezzanine-style office with water views;
- Pontoon, sandy beach and a double garage with storage.
Located in exclusive Isle of Capri, enjoy being walking distance to the upscale Capri on Via Roma dining, shopping and entertainment precinct and under 3km from all the enticing offerings of world-famous Surfers Paradise. Elite schools, including TSS and St. Hilda's are also close by, along with HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club and parklands. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- River Views
- Prestige Homes