701/95 Old Burleigh Road
Beachside Apartment With North-East Views
Mon 17 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Capture never-ending ocean views from this boutique apartment which caters for the best of beachside living within Broadbeach's architect-designed 'Ivy95' building.
Facing north-east and only 150-metres from sand and surf, this modern residence located on level seven, embraces a low-maintenance coastal vibe, which will appeal to downsizers, high-end investors or travellers.
Award-winning BDA Architecture has taken advantage of the superior aspect by incorporating floor-to-ceiling glazing that embraces the stunning outlook, along with a wraparound balcony from where you can take in ocean and hinterland views.
A gourmet kitchen is the centrepiece of open-plan dining and living spaces that flow uninterrupted to the balcony, which is serviced by a built-in barbeque. The two bedrooms take in sea views and the master benefits from a direct ocean outlook.
Limestone floor tiles, timber accents and marble stone benchtops complement the apartment's high-end appeal in a premium location.
- Northeast-facing luxury apartment in architect-designed 'Ivy95' building
- Panoramic ocean, city and hinterland views
- Secure and low-maintenance
- Well-appointed, flexible floor plan with open living and dining spaces
- Gourmet kitchen with thick marble stone benchtops, pendant lighting and Miele appliances, including a four-burner gas stove
- Wraparound balcony, accessible via living and master bedroom, with built in BeefEater BBQ and Gasmate bar fridge
- Spacious master suite with walk-in-robe, fully tiled ensuite, double vanity, shower with hand-held and rain shower heads, freestanding bath
- Second bedroom has built-in robe
- Main bathroom is fully tiled with vanity and shower
- Laundry with storage
- Dark blue motorised blockout blinds in living area
- Braemar ducted air conditioning, plus ceiling fans
- One secure basement car park; large storage cage
- Pet-friendly building
- Residents area on level 8 featuring lap pool, gym, and BBQ area
'Ivy95' is located metres from the beach and a 10-minute walk from the centre of Broadbeach and its vast level of amenity which includes the boutique Oasis Shopping Centre, along with a host of popular cafes, restaurants, and transport options. Spend a day shopping at the sprawling Pacific Fair Shopping Centre before taking in the Broadbeach nightlife with a nightcap at The Star Casino, which is open 24 hours. It's a short stroll to the Florida Gardens Light Rail Station offering an easy commute to the northern coast with expansion to the southern suburbs of Burleigh, also under way. Gold Coast Airport is a 35-minute drive.
Capitalise on low-maintenance beachside luxury – contact Gareth Denning on 0410 300 121.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.