Flawless Functionality and Luxury Living, Where Every Room has a Story to Tell
Rarely will you find a residence of luxury revelations and captivating contrasts where every room has an enticing story to tell. Exceptionally designed and built in 2017, this sophisticated Sanctuary Cove home promises peace and privacy, with only one neighbour to this 812m2 elevated, corner allotment. It's also as flawless as it is functional and spoils you with four king-sized bedrooms – two on the lower level and two upstairs – and a kitchen which epitomises perfection. Sleek shaker profile cabinetry combines with an island bench, dual Miele ovens, Vintec wine fridge and an integrated double door fridge/freezer, along with a butler's pantry. From here, a seamless connection exists with the open plan living and dining area, where you can curl up by the gas fireplace, retreat outdoors to dine by the pool or perhaps curl up in the deluxe formal lounge, adorned with navy handmade grass-weave wallpaper, and soak up the serenity of your surrounds.
- Exceptionally designed and built Sanctuary Cove residence with 4 king-sized bedrooms, 3.5 deluxe bathrooms;
- Peace and privacy are paramount, with only one neighbour to this 812m2 elevated, corner allotment;
- Three-years-young, with interiors and a floorplan as flawless as they are functional;
- Deluxe formal lounge adorned with navy handmade grass-weave wallpaper;
- Gourmet kitchen with shaker profile cabinetry, island bench, dual Miele ovens and induction cooktop, Vintec wine fridge, integrated double door fridge/freezer and an insinkerator;
- Butler's pantry with window splashback, Zip tap, sink and ample storage;
- Light-filled, open plan dining and living with gas fireplace and seamless connection to the alfresco area;
- Soothing ground floor master suite sanctuary opens to gardens, with a walk-in robe, and sophisticated ensuite with marble chevron feature tile, freestanding bath and rain shower;
- Bedroom two is also on the ground floor and spacious, with a built-in window seat, walk-in robe and ensuite;
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are upstairs, with walk-in robes, serviced by a contemporary bathroom with separate toilet;
- Inviting alfresco area, fringed by Magnolia's and overlooks a sunny, north-east facing pool and low maintenance gardens;
- Additional living zone upstairs, plus a choice of two lower level studies (one with custom cabinetry);
- Ducted air-conditioning and vacumaid, elegant laundry, powder room plus a triple garage and extra space for buggy parking and storage;
- Timeless window dressings including modern plantation shutters and soft sheers and drapes;
- Contemporary façade, wide driveway, stone feature wall at entry plus an oversized glass pivot front door;
- Family-friendly location, with a number of lush parklands close by.
Perched in one of the few elevated blocks in Australia's premium master-planned gated estate, Sanctuary Cove, you'll also benefit from 24/7 security and easy access to the world-class marina and a thriving retail and dining precinct. There's also two championship golf courses and the luxury Intercontinental Resort which awaits within this exclusive enclave, or if travel beckons Brisbane Airport is less than an hour away. Reward yourself and arrange an inspection of this unrivalled residence today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
3077 Forest Hills Drive Sanctuary Cove
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops