Unit 7/274 Main Western Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Lucrative Short Term Accommodation Cottages
Sat 28 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
The future looks bright with this lucrative lifestyle opportunity. Award-winning Lisson Grove offers the savvy investor the chance to secure a charming Tamborine Mountain icon. Nestled opposite Witches Falls, discover boutique accommodation in a breath-taking setting. Spread across seven strata titles, these fully self-contained cottages are rich with romance and character.
With a highly visible location, robust existing trade, respected reputation and ample potential for expansion, this is where your prosperous future begins.
- Lucrative lifestyle opportunity to secure an award-winning Tamborine Mountain icon, "Lisson Grove"
- Highly visible location, robust existing trade, respected reputation and ample potential for expansion
- Boutique, self-contained accommodation spread across seven strata titles, rich with romance and character
- Onsite manager's residence with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and study upstairs and downstairs dedicated to a restaurant with a rare liquor license and room for approx. 30 diners to enjoy a fireside meal
- Solid stone "Gamekeeper" cottage with a large verandah overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens, soaring timber ceiling, spa and a genuine log fireplace
- Brand new "Baden Cottage", enriched with on-trend fittings and fixtures, king size bedroom, freestanding spa bath and cosy open fire
- "The Abbey" – a heavenly haven for honeymooners with a large double spa, high peaked ceilings and a fabulous loft bedroom
- Body Corporate fees include all outside maintenance, water, public liability and building insurance
- Opportunity presents to buy one or multiple cottages
The Gamekeepers Cottage - $445,000
The Abbey - $445,000
Baden Cottage - Price Guide $500,000
The Cottages fall under a 'Short Term Accommodation' rule: 'occupy less than 3 consecutive months'.
Nestled opposite Witches Falls and the famous hang-glider lookout with fantastic views, it's also 100m from the National Park and 4km from the boutiques, eateries and attractions that line the Gallery Walk. Gold Coast surf beaches and major attractions are approx. 40 minutes by car, with Brisbane 60 minutes away.
Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231 or Shaun Lowry 0417 688 521.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Open Fire Place
- Pets Allowed