41 Paradise Island Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold - $2,800,000
AUCTION ON-SITE, SATURDAY 3 DECEMBER 5PM
Picture-Perfect Hamptons-style Waterfront Residence.
A tranquil and luxurious life on the water awaits in this immaculate Hamptons-style residence that sits on a prized waterfront block in private Paradise Island.
Facing east and backing onto an inlet off Main River, with 13.5m of water frontage, the double-storey house was completed to the highest of standards in 2018.
No detail has been overlooked in the creation of the home where neutral tones combine with plantation shutters to deliver a traditional Hamptons feel. Caesarstone benchtops, porcelain tiles and elegant fittings have been hand-picked for consistency and style.
Cook, dine and relax in the open-plan living and dining spaces, which have wide water vistas, while a sprawling master suite located on the upper level is a light-filled sanctuary with a private waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and opulent ensuite.
Multiple outdoor entertaining areas alongside a saltwater plunge pool are ideal for soaking up sunrises, skyline vistas and refreshing breezes, while boaties can easily cruise from the pontoon into Capri on Via Roma for a coffee.
– Well-maintained two-level Hamptons-style waterfront entertainer, just of Main River
– Quiet and private east-facing position with no neighbours opposite
– 13.5m of water frontage, with views across wide water to the Surfers Paradise skyline and a 6m/19.7ft pontoon with electricity
– Lush garden and saltwater plunge pool with seating and water feature
– Open-plan dining and living with water views and outdoor access
– Gourmet kitchen features 4cm-thick caesarstone island benchtop beneath pendant lights, Fisher & Paykel dish drawers, five-burner gas cooktop and self-cleaning 90cm oven, double sink and oversized pantry with Baumatic drink fridge, and shelving
– Opulent upper level master suite has wide water views through full-height glass doors, private balcony and spacious walk-in robe
– Luxurious ensuite features free-standing bath with water views, floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles, caesarstone double vanity benchtop and separate toilet
– Large landing provides a multi-purpose room that can double as a study or play area
– Two additional upstairs bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, carpet and plantation shutters
– Main bathroom with built-in bath, floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles, caesarstone vanity benchtop, shower, and separate toilet
– Downstairs guest suite with plantation shutters, walk-through robe and ensuite
– Media room with double-door access, carpet and plantation shutters
– Laundry with hanging rail, caesarstone bench-top, ample storage with walk-in linen closet and access to outdoor clothes line
– Porcelain tile flooring in main living areas and plush carpet in bedrooms
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout, plus ceiling fans
– 10.kw solar power (installed November 2021)
– Double garage with additional off-street parking
Paradise Island is a serene residential pocket of Surfers Paradise, located next to the prestigious Isle of Capri. Stroll 700m to the sand and sea or just over 1km to Cavill Avenue for shopping and dining, while the boutique shops and restaurants of Capri on Via Roma are a 5-minute cycle. Drive for about an hour to reach Brisbane’s CBD or 40 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport at Tugun. The property falls within the catchment for Surfers Paradise State School and Benowa State High School.
Relish waterfront living from this immaculate Hamptons-style home – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn’t available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
41 Paradise Island Surfers Paradise