Kollosche will stand among the cream of Australia’s real estate crop when the industry’s top performers are recognised at a national awards ceremony next week.
Kollosche agency, its agents and managers have been named as finalists in eight categories at the 15th Annual Australasian Real Estate Results Awards (ARERAs).
The annual ARERAs recognise and celebrate the achievements of leading independent agencies across Australia and New Zealand.
Kollosche Managing Director Michael Kollosche said record sales results and business growth in 2020 were a testament to the talent, commitment and innovation across the board.
“Kollosche continues to attract the best in the business who share a common vision for premium results based on exceptional customer service and collaboration,” he said.
“As an agency, we make it our business to stay ahead of the curve on technology, systems and marketing which play a big part in the consistent delivery of results in the prestige sector.”
We are proud to have been named as finalists in the following categories:
- Principal of the Year ~ Michael Kollosche
- Manager of the Year ~ Renae Hayek
- Agent of the Year ~ Troy Dowker
- QLD Agent of the Year ~ Troy Dowker
- QLD Agent of the Year ~ Rob Lamb
- Boutique Agency of the Year ~ Kollosche
- Digital Excellence Agency of the Year ~ Kollosche
- Marketing Agency of the Year ~ Kollosche
The winners will be announced during an online ceremony on Monday 22 February.