Top 10 Hot Auctions
January 5 2022
Let’s take a look at the top auction results for 2021.
1. 506 The Esplanade, Palm Beach This pinnacle beachfront holding known as ‘The Wheel House’ occupying a prime 826m2 block, sold for a record breaking price of $12,000,000. This was the highest ever residential house sale south of Mermaid Beach – Sold by Troy Dowker.
2. 77 The Promenade, Isle Of Capri Saw 12 registered bidders hoping to secure the trophy estate on Main River. The auction saw 85 bids before the property was sold under the hammer for $9,501,000 – Sold by Michael Kollosche and Eddie Wardale.26 Hampton Court, Sovereign Islands – $7,900,000
3. 26 Hampton Court, Sovereign Islands This imposing Sovereign Islands mansion known as Bellagio sold under the hammer for $7,900,000 in an exceptional result for the exclusive northern Gold Coast locale – Sold By Michael Kollosche, William Sarti and Matt Lanyon.
4. 38 Seashell Avenue, Mermaid Beach A picture-perfect Hamptons mansion on a north-east facing double block attracted a great crowd and active bidding at Kollosche’s in-house auction with the property fetching $5,500,000 under the hammer – Sold By Eoghan Murphy.
5. 27 Namatjira Court, Broadbeach Waters Sold under the hammer site-unseen for $5,415,000. This was the most viewed property for the month of August with the highest generation of leads on the Gold Coast. It was also the second highest viewed property in Queensland and the third highest viewed property in all of Australia on realestate.com.au – Sold by Jamie Harrison
6. 734 Pacific Parade, Currumbin A luxury beachside home in Currumbin sold under the hammer with two registered bidders hoping to secure the spot, an interstate buyer taking the property for $5,050,000 – Sold by Michael Kollosche and Troy Dowker.
3 Southern Cross Drive, Surfers Paradise – $5,025,000
7. 3 Southern Cross Drive, Surfers Paradise A premium Main River waterfront holding saw four registered bidders hoping to secure the property with the home selling under the hammer for $5,025,000 – Sold by Michael Kollosche and Ryan Ward.
8. 99 George Street West, Burleigh Heads A prime hilltop holding overlooking Burleigh Heads and the Pacific Ocean attracted fierce competition with 18 bidders registered at auction before selling under the hammer for $4,600,000 – Sold by Eoghan Murphy and Michael Kollosche
9. 2/6 Marine Parade, Miami Saw fantastic results across the campaign with 75 open home attendees and 102 enquiries. After fierce competition from eight registered bidders, the beachside villa sold under the hammer for $4,510,000 – Sold by Troy Dowker and Eoghan Murphy.
22 Eagle Avenue, Burleigh Waters – $4,025,000
10. 22 Eagle Avenue, Burleigh Waters Attracted a massive turnout of spectators as the property broke a dry block record for Burleigh Waters. This stunning architecturally designed property went under the hammer for $4,025,000 – Sold by Michael Kollosche and Eoghan Murphy.