1 & 11 Lalina Avenue
Tweed Heads West 2485
Sold under the Hammer - $3,200,000
Sun 4 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Huge hilltop holding with panoramic ocean outlook
Seize this rare opportunity to acquire a tightly-held family estate boasting 360-degree ocean to hinterland views within Australia's fastest growing region.
Held by the same family for four generations, this prime hilltop holding sits within 10 minutes of world famous Gold Coast beaches and captures an impressive coastal vista from Tugun to Coolangatta, south to Terranora Creek and west to the border ranges.
The elevated site is currently occupied by three established houses across two titles with a combined land area of 6,964m2. Clear and develop the site (STCA) with holding income or occupy one or more residences with the option to lease.
- Substantial 6,964m2 holding on two titles, each measuring 4,281m2 and 2,683m2;
- Elevated site boasting a 360-degree ocean to hinterland outlook;
- Development potential (STCA) in a high growth region;
- 10 minutes drive from world-famous surfing beaches;
- Three establishing houses with holding income;
- The main house on 11 Lalina Avenue is a solid brick construction with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large main living area with polished timber flooring, double garage, double carport, two sheds and vast lawn area front and back;
- The second home (11b Lalina Avenue) is of weatherboard construction with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate living, dining and sitting rooms and a single carport;
- The third home situated on 1 Lalina Avenue is of brick construction with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and is surrounded by expansive lawn and established gardens;
- Initial town planning advice suggests the land is located within the R2 Low Density Residential Zone with an identified minimum lot size of 450m2
- R2 Low Density Residential Zone allows the land to be subdivided with development consent and Tweed Shire Council development approval
Tweed-Richmond is Australia's fastest growing region for house price growth over the past year, with lifestyle and the race for space fuelling demand since the outbreak of COVID.
This leafy pocket of Tweed Heads is 10 minutes drive from the coveted stretch of coastline between Currumbin and Coolangatta. Gold Coast Airport is also 10 minutes away while in 5 minutes you can be on the M1 for an easy commute to the Gold Coast, Brisbane or south to Byron Bay. Panorama Plaza is nearby for basic goods while Coolangatta is close for shopping, restaurants and services. The new Tweed Valley Hospital is 15 minutes away by car and there are 5 schools within a 4km radius of this property.
Opportunities to acquire large land sites in this region are rare - be among the first to inspect.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.