1/31 Albatross Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Stunning Absolute Beachfront Villa
Sat 10 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
In a rare and exceptional opportunity, secure the keys to a refined absolute beachfront villa perfectly positioned in the Gold Coast's blue ribbon beachside postcode.
Edging the golden sands of Mermaid Beach with 12.4m of direct beach frontage, the 703m2 architect-designed home with an eastern aspect delivers sensational Pacific Ocean views.
No expense has been spared across its sophisticated three-level design, where high-end finishes meet practicality and comfort. The extensive use of glass throughout maximises the beachfront outlook and captures an abundance of natural light.
The multiple living and dining zones are refreshed by cool coastal breezes, while the sublime third-storey master bedroom promises rest and rejuvenation.
Entertain guests in style to the sounds of waves from the covered outdoor terrace or under the stars in the backyard, where an authentic pizza oven awaits.
Devoted to a lifestyle of health and wellbeing, the home also features a 21m lap pool, sauna, steam room, gym and home cinema.
This prestigious address in popular Mermaid Beach unlocks a carefree lifestyle where sun, surf and sand beckon alongside shopping, dining and conveniences within the safety of a close-knit community.
- Three-level architect-designed villa with 12.4m beach frontage
- Easterly aspect with spectacular Pacific Ocean views
- Prestigious Mermaid Beach address
- Flat, grassed backyard with direct beach access, outdoor shower and Polito pizza oven
- Alfresco area with sensational views and all-weather/privacy blinds for year-round entertaining
- Central courtyard features mosaic-tiled steam room, spa, powder room and private 21m lap pool that runs alongside the home
- Open-plan living and dining areas feature a built-in mosaic bar with three Vintec fridges, electric blinds and floor-to-ceiling windows that draw in natural light
- Second living room upstairs is ideal as a children's play area
- Chef's kitchen with stunning ocean views features double sink with InSinkErator, integrated Miele five-burner induction cooktop, 90cm oven, coffee maker and microwave, crisp white cabinetry and walk-in pantry with Ice-O-Matic ice machine
- Elegant master suite with ocean views through full-height glass doors, private balcony, walk-in robe and open ensuite, with rainshower above oversized free-standing bath
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms with ensuites; one with private balcony and bath
- Downstairs bedroom ideal as a guest room next to the main bathroom
- Home/executive office near entry with built-in shelving
- Gymnasium with epoxy flooring and mirrors
- Cinema with starlight ceiling, raised platform, built-in speakers, Panasonic projector and screen
- Laundry with built-in cabinetry, sink and sliding doors to outdoor clothes line; downstairs powder room
- Integrated Sonos speakers, automated blinds and C-Bus lighting
- Fujitsu ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Launchport home automation, Dorani intercom and keyless entry
- Four-car garage with turntable and storeroom
Albatross Avenue in Mermaid Beach is among some of the most sought-after beachside real estate on the Gold Coast. The suburb is recognised for its pristine patrolled surfing beaches, proximity to surf clubs and popular cafes such as Rafiki, Bam Bam Bakehouse and BSKT. The Gold Coast Light Rail, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and The Star Casino are within a 10-minute drive. The central location also offers access to a choice of leading schools.
Claim the keys to a coveted Mermaid Beach lifestyle – Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15 and Harry Kakavas 0401 379 248.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Vacuum System
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Security Access
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Openable Windows
- Council Rates - $22459.68 per year