1/3531-3533 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Sold By Michael Kollosche & Harry Kakavas
Thu 1 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
The Pinnacle of Absolute Beachfront Luxury. Absolute beachfront luxury has a new pinnacle of perfection and it's waiting for you with this exquisite full-floor abode. Situated on the ground floor of the boutique Bayden Goddard designed building, Sea, this apartment boasts an intimate connection with the beach, with a timeless fit-out. Inspired with an upscale coastal ambience, the interiors, including limewashed oak floors, exude a contemporary elegance that feels like an extension of the outdoors. Designed to feel as if you've arrived at your own secluded, high-end beach house, expansive 3m floor-to-ceiling windows and doors perfectly frame the uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views which stretch towards the horizon. Enjoy these from the open plan living, dining and kitchen area or bask in them from the terrace and private backyard, where kids and pets can revel in the 100m2 lush backyard. You're even spoilt with a heated pool for those times the ocean carries a chill.
Fitted with three generously-sized bedrooms, the master suite is a soothing and sophisticated sanctuary where you can wake to the sound of the waves. Spacious and showcased by flawless finishes, it offers direct access to the pool deck, dual polyform walk-in robes, a modern ensuite with rain shower and freestanding bath. Bedrooms two and three echoes this sense of refined coastal style and are fitted with walk-in robes, private balconies and ensuites with full-height tiling. Other features include a home office, media room, CBUS automation, CCTV cameras, laundry and drying courtyard plus parking for two cars.
- Ground floor, full floor absolute beachfront apartment in the Bayden Goddard designed building, Sea;
- Panoramic and completely uninterrupted views of the beach and Pacific Ocean;
- Flawless finishes with a coastal connection, including limewashed oak herringbone floors and 3m floor-to-ceiling windows and doors;
- Custom luxury fitout – the only one of its kind in this boutique building;
- Gourmet kitchen with Calcutta marble island bench, Gaggenau appliances, Vintec wine fridge, integrated dishwasher and Liebherr integrated fridge/freezer;
- Butler's pantry with two more Vintec wine fridges and ample storage;
- Light-filled open plan lounge with gas fireplace and dining area, flows out to the beachfront terrace;
- Elegant master suite with access to pool deck, ocean views, dual polyform walk-in robes plus ensuite with rain shower and freestanding bath;
- Bedrooms two and three with walk-in robes, private balconies and elegant ensuites;
- Expansive alfresco terrace, 8m x 2.5m heated pool and 100m2 backyard, backing onto the beach;
- Media room, study, powder room, CBUS home automation, CCTV, remote blinds, laundry with drying courtyard;
- Two side by side car parks in a secure basement with storage and one of only seven apartments.
Situated in a sought-after location, Sea is just a short stroll to the village atmosphere of Tedder Avenue cafés, shops and restaurants and close to designer shopping and dining destination Marina Mirage. One of the hottest suburbs on the Gold Coast right now, this is your chance to secure a 'lock and leave' luxury lifestyle or to live the ultimate absolute beachfront life. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops