1 Koomooloo Court
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold by Jason and Nicky Cunningham
Fri 18 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Turn-key Palm Springs-Inspired Luxury
Settle straight into an enviable Gold Coast lifestyle in this brand new Palm Springs-inspired house offering stylish, spacious living minutes from fresh and salt water.
A 300m2 floor plan delivers five bedrooms, three bathrooms and living areas on two levels. Experience seamless indoor-outdoor living from a designer kitchen and open-plan lounge that flow to a covered alfresco dining area, lush landscaped yard and a sparkling pool.
Immaculate finishes and quality fixtures elevate the interiors where timber tones and textures underpin a chic, coastal aesthetic. The home is offered to the market fully furnished and expertly styled, making this the ideal holiday escape or investment.
An oversized master suite boasts high slanted ceilings and a neighbouring media room with a balcony, while three upper-level bedrooms are of queen-size proportions. A guest suite on the ground level has its own ensuite.
The Mermaid Waters location opens up a lifestyle of recreation and convenience, with major shopping centres, patrolled beaches and dining precincts within close range. Locals enjoy walking around or taking a cool summer dip in 17ha freshwater Lake Hugh Muntz.
- New-build, free-standing, two-level house
- Optional full-house furniture package, including appliances
- Palm Springs-inspired design with landscaped surrounds
- Open plan living area connects to covered alfresco entertaining
- 6m x 3m saltwater chlorinated swimming pool with tiled surrounds
- Kitchen with slimline pendant, curved island bench featuring half-round battens, stone top and built-in storage, timber veneer cabinetry, kit kat tile splashback, Ilve appliances, including two ovens, cooktop and rangehood; butler's pantry with second sink and storage
- Dining area features high-set and louvre windows for natural light and air flow
- Ground-level guest bedroom with sliding door side access, ensuite and built-in robe
- Generous master suite with high slanted ceiling, ensuite with freestanding bath, walk-in robe
- Three additional upper-level bedrooms feature roller blinds, semi-sheer curtains, ceiling fans, and thick loop wool carpet
- Bathrooms have backlit arch mirrors, floor-to-ceiling tiles, Parisi tapware, curved timber veneer vanity with above counter basins, VJ panelling; separate toilet upstairs
- Upper-level media room opens to a balcony with hinterland views
- Laundry features large sink, timber veneer cabinetry and access to external drying court
- Secure double garage
- Landscaped and irrigated gardens featuring cacti, succulents and palms
- Private, fully fenced yard
- 4.6kW solar system with 12 panels
- Security intercom system with surveillance cameras
- Linen storage cupboards
- Durable timber-look flooring, above-height ceilings, ceiling fans throughout
- Brick veneer construction with cladded exterior and aluminium batten screening
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs; split-cycle systems downstairs
- 315-litre hot water system
- NBN high speed internet
Mermaid Waters' is a star on the rise as original brick and tile homes make way for new and renovated residences offering location, luxury and lifestyle. This property is minutes from Lake Hugh Muntz for swimming, paddleboarding and daily walks. Jump on a bike and be on the beach in 10 minutes, while world-class Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is five minutes by car. Q Super Centre is five minutes away and Mermaid Waters offers easy access to St Vincents Primary School, Miami Primary School, and Broadbeach State School.
Be among the first to inspect with Nicky and Jason Cunningham on 0414 690 063.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.