10 Platypus Avenue
Sold By Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin at Auction
Wed 1 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Stylish Sorrento Waterfront Entertainer. Modern coastal living takes a refined twist in this outstanding two-level residence which strikes all the right notes for an enviable waterfront lifestyle in sought-after Sorrento.
Spacious living zones enjoy a dual water aspect, spilling onto a resort-style pool with sundeck and built-in BBQ at the front of the property while an alfresco entertaining terrace faces east to water and a shimmering city skyline.
Flat lawns are fully fenced for kids to play safely in the sandpit under the shade of a mature Poinciana tree. Metres from Main River, jump on a jet ski or launch a large cruiser from the private pontoon with power and water.
White washed floorboards and neutral tones exude laidback luxury across multiple living spaces while an upstairs master retreat is the ultimate escape with its own balcony, sitting room and an elegant spa ensuite.
- Two level modern entertainer just off Main River
- East-facing views over the water and city skyline
- Covered alfresco terrace with teppanyaki BBQ and drinks fridge
- 22.8m water frontage with a large powered pontoon equipped with boat winch and jet ski dock, boat shed under alfresco deck
- Large private pool with sundeck and built-in BeefEater BBQ
- Fully fenced flat lawns facing the water, ideal for kids and pets
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen zone with above height ceilings
- Entertain guests from the wet bar or retire to a sunny pool view sitting room
- Watch the water from the kitchen which features a large island bench, Neff cooktop, Kleenmaid oven, and walk-in pantry with sensor light
- Private upstairs master retreat enjoys water views, balcony access, his and hers walk-in robes, sitting area and an elegant ensuite with a spa bath
- Four additional bedrooms have built-in robes, plantation shutters and carpet
- Rumpus room with TV lounge area off the downstairs bedrooms
- Main bathroom features rainwater shower head, bath and separate toilet
- Office with sliding door access from the garage plus upstairs study
- Double lock up garage and side access is possible for a caravan or trailer
- Laundry, powder room and generous storage provision
- Low maintenance landscaping and lockable storage shed
- White washed timber flooring and neutral coastal colour scheme
- Secure intercom entry, CCTV cameras, ducted air conditioning and solar power
- Quiet cul-de-sac street, with no through traffic
Isle of Sorrento is perfectly positioned within proximity to shops, restaurants and a choice of leading private schools. Sorrento Shopping Village is close for everyday conveniences, beautiful beaches are 10 minutes away and you can be on the Pacific Highway in 20 minutes.
Lifestyle properties of this calibre are rare on today's market - inspect before it's gone.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Security System