10 Rio Vista Boulevard
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche
Wed 21 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Occupying one of the most coveted positions in the Golden Triangle, this exceptional brand-new designer 667m2 home delivers a whole new level of wow to Broadbeach Waters.
A large-scale bespoke wall mural, backlit by night, signals something special is about to unfold from the street. Oversize stone pavers lead the way to a 5.8m-high entry clad in no-maintenance timber, charred using a traditional Japanese Shou Sugi Ban method.
Steel-framed windows and sliding doors set a modern industrial tone that's softened by oak floorboards and flowing linen curtains, while pendant lighting adds a touch of Beverly Hills glamour. Polished concrete is the hero of open-plan living and dining zones, while thick Super White Dolomite features in a gourmet kitchen with a butler's pantry.
A cantilevered balcony creates drama above alfresco entertaining, from where a deepwater pool, with built-in sun decks, beckons. An unobstructed view line leads the eye over water to the iconic Jewel twin towers and north to the shining star of the Surfers Paradise skyline, Q1.
An upper-level living room capitalises on a western outlook where sunsets dazzle behind the hinterland. Two master suites with large balcony access face north-east to water and the city skyline, while three additional bedrooms benefit from ensuites and a central rumpus room.
An air-conditioned garage with polished concrete flooring has 'man cave' potential, while an enclosed glass wine-tasting room with capacity for 216 bottles of your best gives reason to linger. Moor water toys on an 8m pontoon only 380m from Main River.
Set on 731m2 of land, the block benefits from 16.6m/54.5ft of water frontage.
- Newly completed two-level house with steel frames, concrete construction and high-end luxury finishes designed by Jayson Pate
- Front facade features a hand-painted mural by renowned artist Cameron Scale
- Private sunny front courtyard with a high fenceline and flat lawn, ideal for kids
- 5.8m entry clad in black charred no-maintenance timber
- Polished custom concrete flooring and hardwood oak floorboards
- Enclosed glass wine tasting-room stores 216 bottles with LED lighting
- Family room features dry stone wall with fireplace; dining zone with pendant lighting
- Living room with 98-inch smart TV overlooks the water with a 6m span of steel-framed glass sliders opening to the water on one side and alfresco dining on the other
- Kitchen features a stunning island bench topped in 100mm Super White Dolomite, Liebherr tri-door fridge-freezer, two Miele ovens and coffee machine, Falmec rangehood, dark overhead cabinetry with fluted glass, soft-close cabinetry, servery window with outdoor bar seating
- Butler's pantry with Miele dishwasher, double sink, and open storage shelves
- Covered outdoor entertaining with pool, water and skyline outlook
- 13m x 5m deep-water pool with built-in sun decks and lined with subtle shimmer of mosaic Bisazza tiles and a stunning succulent garden
- 8m pontoon with moorings, white sandy beach and shoreline fencing
- Floating timber staircase features hardwood oak treads and black steel balustrade
- Upper-level living room features a custom built-in bookshelf and hinterland outlook
- Large covered balcony delivers water and views of the city skyline
- Deluxe master bedroom suite with water and city skyline views, 65-inch smart TV, pendant lighting, walk-through robe with LED and display cabinets
- Master ensuite features wet room with freestanding bath and twin showers, Italian porcelain tiles, his and her basins, storage and separate toilet
- Second master bedroom with water and skyline view, 85-inch smart TV, balcony access, plus ensuite with concealed cave-style shower and separate toilet
- Three additional upper-level bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuite bathrooms
- Rumpus room ideally positioned between children's bedrooms
- Ground-floor bedroom with 85-inch smart TV
- All bedrooms have 100% wool carpet, roller blinds, and semi-sheer linen curtains
- Ground-floor bathroom, opposite the bedroom and just off the garage
- All bathrooms feature rainwater and hand-held shower heads, in-wall cistern toilets, stone-top vanities with sink top basins, ABI tapware, and floor-to-ceiling terrazzo-look tiles
- Ground-floor and upper-level laundries with a Miele washer and dryer in each
- Double garage with polished concrete, air-conditioning, built-in cabinetry, EV charging station, and storage room; plus a secure double carport
- AirTouch smart home automation, 3-phase power, 20kW solar system
- Full security surveillance system with intercom entry and lock sensors
- Automated irrigation system, low-maintenance landscaped gardens featuring a bottle tree, olive trees and privacy perimeter hedging
Rio Vista Boulevard is renowned for large luxurious homes within a short walk or drive to beautiful beaches and city conveniences. Stroll to local favourite Coffee Sisters and sprawling Albert Park. A short drive opens up all of the benefits of Broadbeach restaurants, The Star Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
Contact Michael Kollosche 04111 88815.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.