105B Albatross Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Marco De Vincentiis
Thu 12 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Absolute Beachfront Living in Prestigious Mermaid Beach.
Welcome to 'The Reef House', a solid three-level beach house occupying an absolute beachfront position in the Gold Coast's leading seaside suburb.
Offered to the market for the first time in 17 years, the property presents unobstructed ocean views, direct access to patrolled sand and surf, and an exciting opportunity for a new owner to create their own beachfront haven.
Solid concrete construction underpins a white rendered facade complimented by blue accents. Soaring 3.3m ceilings elevate a grand entryway while a spiral staircase with wooden treads connects the home's three levels.
Curved walls adorned with niches and high ceilings present a strong foundation upon which a new owner can infuse their own modern style. Extensive windows feature across open living areas and a spacious master bedroom with adjoining sunroom, injecting natural light and exposing uninterrupted views across the ocean to Burleigh Heads and beyond to Point Danger.
A saltwater pool overlooks the ocean while an outdoor shower awaits to wash away the sand and salt after a day spent making the most of this enviable beachfront address.
- Coveted absolute beachfront position in Mermaid Beach with direct beach access
- Three-level house of solid concrete construction on 459m2 block tightly-held for 17 years
- Uninterrupted ocean views down the coastline to iconic Burleigh headland and Point Danger
- Beachfront saltwater pool and flat lawn with outdoor shower
- Open kitchen and two main living areas have ocean views; living area has shiplap timber ceiling
- Formal dining has bar with wine storage and access to a courtyard with water feature
- Generous kitchen boasts Ilve appliances, double sink with InSinkErator and bench seating
- Ground level studio has bedroom with ocean views and exterior access, kitchenette, and bathroom; additional separate living
- Master bedroom and ensuite boast ocean views, and include walk-in robe and access to an adjoining office and sunroom
- Three additional bedrooms; one has ocean views
- Double garage with wine cellar plus secure parking for one additional car
- Statement staircase with blue iron balustrade and void across three levels
- Two Daikin ducted air-conditioning systems for first and second floor; split-cycle air-conditioning in ground-floor studio
- 5.5kW solar power system
Albatross Avenue is a premier beachfront street within a coveted pocket of Mermaid Beach. Embrace a walk-about-town lifestyle in proximity to shops, surf clubs and popular dining options including Bam Bam Bakehouse and BSKT. The lifestyle hub of Broadbeach is within a 10-minute drive, offering easy access to The Star Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. The central, family-friendly locale is also in proximity to a choice of leading Gold Coast schools.
Secure this premier beachfront address in the Gold Coast's principal beachside suburb – contact Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15 and Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 250.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $11991.44 per year