11 Ipsley Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Regal Main River Residence with Dual Water Vistas
A modern makeover has amplified the appeal of this regal Main River residence with commanding water, hinterland and city skyline outlooks. The stately family home anchors a low-maintenance 854m2* block, which benefits from 16.9m* of river frontage and a uniquely private position opposite a lush, lakefront park.
A considered cosmetic renovation – including fresh paint, new carpet, fixture and lighting - complements the timeless charm of the home's original character features, such as decorative cornices, parquetry floors and extensive marble.
A lavish chandellier crowns a light-filled foyer, where a curved staircase ascends elegantly to the upper level. The media room and three of four oversized bedrooms are adjoined by an array of private balconies and terraces, where you can retreat to quietly savour scenic vistas.
Culinary conniouseurs will delight in a new kitchen featuring a host of premium appliances. A fireplace serves as the cosy centrepiece of the main living zone, which, along with the dining and sitting areas, connects seamlessly to the outdoors.
The ambience of a private courtyard is enhanced by a tranquil water feature and eye-catching Scarface painting. Meanwhile, an alfresco area with outdoor kitchen offers a picturesque riverfront setting in which to play host to family and friends. Children and pets will relish a tiered swimming pool and expanse of low-maintenance, synthetic turf, while a well-appointed 9.16m* pontoon facilitates direct access to Main River cruising.
- Grand double-storey family home, recently improved with high-value cosmetic renovation
- 854m2* block with 16.9m* of river frontage
- Positioned opposite lakefront Ipsley Park for enhanced privacy and views
- Scenic outlooks spanning Main River, Lake Rudd, city skyline and hinterland
- 9.16m* pontoon with new carpet and lighting, power, water, winch and jet ski dock
- Large, tiered riverfront pool with lights plus water feature on bottom tier; low-maintenance rear yard with synthetic turf and manicured hedges
- Poolside alfresco area with river views, BeefEater BBQ and sink
- Courtyard with Scarface painting and water feature
- Solid steel and concrete construction with suspended concrete slab
- Upgrades include new carpets, lighting, bathroom fixtures, fans, window coverings; new glass balustrades on stairway and balconies; freshly painted
- Decorative cornices and plasterwork plus 3m* ceilings throughout; ground level parquetry flooring
- Marble features extensively across floor-to-ceiling tiles, benchtops and more
- Grand raised entry with oversized double doors and soaring 6.3m* void
- Light-filled foyer with statement curved staircase, lavish chandellier and double-height glazing
- New kitchen with Smeg six-burner gas cooktop, AEG pyrolytic oven, integrated double drawer dishwasher; Euroart wine cooler; Schock double sink with extendable tap; island with storage and seating
- Living, dining and sitting areas have river views and outdoor access
- Living area has Heat-N-Glo fireplace
- Master suite and one guest suite each has an ensuite, walk-in robe and private riverfront balcony with hinterland views
- Additional upper-level bedroom has walk-in robe, ensuite and private terrace with water and city skyline views
- Ground-level bedroom has built-in robe, ensuite and outdoor access
- Media room room has private terrace with water and city skyline views; could easily be converted into fifth bedroom
- Floor-to-ceiling marble tiles, black fixtures, walk-in showers, Caroma sinks and Kohler toilets throughout ensuites; one features built-in Kohler bath
- Additional powder room with single vanity and toilet
- Laundry with hexagon Carrara marble splashback, double sink, three built-in hanging racks and access to external drying court
- Double garage with storage room; secure gated parking for two additional cars
- Bosch alarm system; 10 external Dahua security cameras; sensor lights
- Two new ducted air-conditioning systems
This prestigious Main River property is ideally located within Broadbeach Waters, a high-growth suburb favourd for its blue chip waterfront homes and proximity to key amenities. The lakefront parkland of Ipsley Park is directly across the road, while Hart Park offers a playground, off-leash dog area and more within a short stroll. Broadbeach's patrolled surf and world-class attractions, which include The Star and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, are within 3.5km. The family-friendly address is in the catchment for Surfers Paradise State School and Merrimac State High School, and near to a number of the Gold Coast's leading private schools.
Settle straight into this modernised Main River mansion - contact Harry Kakavas 0401 379 248 or Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
11 Ipsley Drive Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $6918 per year
- Water Rates - $3132 per year