11 The Corso
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold By Sam Guo, Julia Kuo and Michael Kollosche
Thu 13 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Contemporary architectural design finished with European flair delivers the best of both worlds on the largest single block on The Corso being 711m2 in size.
Designed by Lachlan Henderson of renowned architects Hamilton Henderson Hayes, the stunning black and white monochromatic colour palette and mature tropical palms add instant street appeal to a two-level design that's filled with natural light and luxurious finishes. Travertine flooring lends enduring elegance to open plan living spaces, outdoor entertaining and bathrooms, while textured wallpapers are a visual highlight of interior living spaces.
American walnut cabinetry and granite benchtops achieve perfect harmony in the kitchen where home chefs will appreciate a large island bench, integrated Miele appliances and a butlers pantry.
The living areas, master bedroom, outdoor entertaining and pool offer superb views over the river encouraging a lifestyle that revolves around the water.
Four king-sized bedrooms all boast spacious ensuites, while the master benefits from a walk-in robe, organic grass-weave wallpaper and sliding door access to the pool. The upstairs bedroom has windows on three sides for 270-degree views and an outdoor balcony.
Settle in for a movie marathon inside a comfortable media room with built-in Bose sound system, while a generous study and poolside lounge area round out the luxury inclusions.
Located in Adams Basin, this 6-knot zone enclave is unique because it's a natural basin features north facing homes on the central Gold Coast with a sandy beach and bridge free access to the main river.
- North-facing 480m2 two level home
- Oversized 711m2 block benefiting from 15.1m/49.5ft of river frontage
- 8m/22.2ft pontoon with a jet ski dock
- Sliding doors and high ceilings with a 4.7m apex create a light-flooded space
- Covered alfresco entertainment space with direct access to pool and a poolside lounge zone
- Open-plan kitchen and living area with poolside access and Main River views
- Luxurious and functional kitchen with island bench, granite benchtop and American walnut panelling and cabinetry, integrated fridges, butler's pantry, Miele induction cooktop with integrated extractor, Blanco Silgranit sink with Zip HydroTap, and twin Miele ovens
- Designer finishes throughout; Kelly Wearstler wallpaper
- Four large bedrooms include ensuites, recessed lighting, ducted air conditioning, and Bose in-ceiling sound system
- Master bedroom, preceded by a vestibule corridor with extensive storage, features walk-in wardrobe, wall-mounted TV, direct poolside access, and grass-weave wallpaper. Inquire with wall-to-wall vanity, American walnut cabinetry, chrome rail shower, free-standing bath and toilet
- Two downstairs bedrooms feature 3m ceilings, privacy curtains, built-in wardrobes, and ensuites with shower, toilet, and vanity
- Upstairs bedroom with ensuite, built-in wardrobes, and outdoor balcony with 270-degree windows
- Media room with TV and Bose inbuilt sound system
- Study with storage
- Laundry includes direct outdoor access
- Oversized double-port garage is ideal for larger vehicles
- Outdoor covered carport has space for two additional vehicles
- Low-maintenance garden, with tropical flora, lush lawns and aggregate walkways
- Security system, Crimsafe security screens, electric sliding gate, and intercom
- Gas water heating
Less than five minutes from the beach, exclusive Isle of Capri is a step back from the urban bustle of Surfers Paradise. Walk to any of the three nearby parks, head into Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach for shopping and fine dining, or keep things local by walking 250m to gourmand hub Capri on Via Roma.
If you require further information or wish to discuss this home further, please contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15, Sam Guo on 0423 064 310 or Julia Kuo on 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops