111 Commodore Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold By Michael Kollosche, Ryan Ward & Duncan Longmore
Thu 4 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Luxurious and Unrivalled Six-Star Opulence. Six-star luxury sophistication beckons with this exquisite and unique masterpiece. Designed by acclaimed architect, Bayden Goddard, this solid concrete residence epitomises opulence. Revel in the lavish finishes, including lashings of imported Carrara marble, extravagant chandeliers and the multitude of bronzed and bevelled glass doors which add a sense of graceful grandeur. Enjoy the one-of-a-kind gourmet kitchen, reminiscent of a decadent hotel bar, with smoky bronze mirror splashback and custom walnut veneer finishes, four wine fridges, Gaggenau appliances and an integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer. Complementing this are plush living and dining zones, a wine cellar and a marble-clad terrace which overlooks the mosaic-tiled pool, jetty and wide expanse of Main River. Sit back here and soak up the spectacular vistas which stretch across to TSS and some of the Gold Coast's most iconic homes.
Back indoors, take the lift or ascend the statement, curvature staircase to where the supremely oversized bedrooms reside. Three bedrooms, all with marble ensuites and water or city skyline views, evoke the essence of a luxury hotel suite, while the master suite occupies its own sprawling top floor. Here, you are blessed with a private terrace which captures the sparkling lights of the Gold Coast skyline, small kitchenette amenities, a sitting room and an expansive and elegant bedroom sanctuary. A walk-in dressing room is flanked either side by deluxe his-and-her marble ensuites, while a sunny balcony overlooks the river and beyond to the lush hinterland.
- Exquisite and opulent, a solid concrete masterpiece which offers six-star sophistication;
- Lavish finishes including imported Carrara marble, extravagant chandeliers plus bronzed, bevelled glass doors;
- Gourmet one-of-a-kind kitchen and scullery adorned with smoky bronze mirror splashback and custom walnut veneer finishes to give the feeling of a decadent hotel bar;
- Kitchen with four wine fridges, icemaker, walk-in pantry, Gaggenau appliances and an integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer;
- Formal lounge with a 3.6m ceiling, plus a waterfront living room with gas fireplace with a 4.1m ceiling;
- Sumptuous parlour with an ornate, domed ceiling and accompanied by dual marble powder rooms;
- Marble clad alfresco area with a mosaic-tiled pool, jetty and wide water view across Main River to TSS;
- Grand foyer with glistening chandelier and adorned with a statement, curvaceous staircase to each level;
- Expansive and elegant master suite sanctuary with dressing room, deluxe his-and-her marble ensuites and a sunny riverfront balcony;
- Top floor also boasts a private terrace with views of the Gold Coast skyline, small kitchenette and sitting room;
- Bedrooms two, three and four are as large as master suites, with marble ensuites and water or skyline views;
- Elevator to all three floors, wine cellar, ducted air-conditioning and full security;
- Two laundries, a mosaic-tiled outdoor powder room, plus secure parking for four cars.
Perched in an exclusive and prestigious Paradise Waters location, you're approx. 2km from pristine beaches and the vibrant, village atmosphere of the Tedder Avenue precinct. It's also central to elite schools, including St. Hilda's and TSS and Brisbane Airport is approx. 60 minutes away. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- River Views
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Disabled Access
- Openable Windows
- Security System
- Window Treatments
- Council Rates - $7046 per year