112 Regatta Parade
Sold by Michael Kollosche
Fri 16 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
A riverfront lifestyle awaits you in the tightly held and highly desirable Regatta Parade.
South-East orientated and benefiting from 14.9m/48.9ft of river frontage in a 6-knot zone, the home captures incredible skyline views from Main Beach to Broadbeach, best taken in from the covered alfresco entertaining area, by the pool or second storey master bedroom balcony.
Make use of the swimming pool in summer or warmer winter days while an in-ground spa can be enjoyed year-round. There is a jetty that needs some maintenance and a boat lift in need of some work. The only bridge to The Broadwater is 4.3m at highest astronomical tide.
The spacious home accommodates a large family with comfort across four bedrooms, open-plan living spaces, a built-in bar and a large study.
The master bedroom is built across the entire frontage of the home featuring an oversized ensuite, large spa bath, two sets of walk-in robes and a private balcony, providing a refuge for those seeking peace and seclusion.
Regatta Parade is one of the Gold Coast's most tightly held riverfront streets. It's within walking distance of The Corporate Centre, Home of the Arts (HOTA), Southport Golf Club, Chevron Island and The Southport School (TSS).
- South-East orientated 577m2 block in a 6-knot zone
- 14.9m/48.9ft of river frontage with skyline views from Main Beach to Broadbeach
- Alfresco entertaining area with retractable awnings, BBQ and television
- Blue mosaic-tiled swimming pool and in-ground spa
- Open-plan dining and living room with a bar
- Well-appointed kitchen features double sink, integrated oven, dishwasher and stove top, wine fridge and walk-in pantry
- Oversized master bedroom with two walk-in robes, balcony and an ensuite featuring a spa bath, double vanity, shower and separate toilet
- Three additional upstairs bedrooms, two with walk-in robes
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower and separate toilet
- Downstairs oversized study
- Laundry with built-in cabinetry, double sink and outdoor access
- Carpets upstairs, porcelain tiles downstairs
- 4.84KW solar power grid connect system
- Double-car garage with additional off-street parking
Regatta Parade is an exclusive street in Southport with only 20 properties located on the main river. The location offers easy access to cafes, restaurants, Home of the Arts (HOTA), Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise, Bundall Corporate Offices, Southport Golf Club, Southport CBD and the leading private schools The Southport School (TSS) and St Hildas.
Contact Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $6466 per year