113 Commodore Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Iconic, Mediterranean Inspired Masterpiece with 46m of Main River Water Frontage
Sun 14 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
There are few landmark Gold Coast homes with a history as rich as this magnificent, Mediterranean inspired masterpiece. Perfectly positioned in prestigious Paradise Waters, on a 1,489m2 block which borders the banks of the Nerang River, and boasting an uninterrupted 46 metres of prime waterfrontage, this grand estate is a Roman inspired residence of distinction, where no expense was spared in its custom creation.
Set out over three levels and adorned with elegant architecture and interiors which include ornate ceilings, lashings of marble and intricate, wrought iron accents, the property boasts a multitude of entertaining and relaxation havens to enjoy. A sunken lounge, fringed by three oversized, arched windows with wide water views, is an enticing place to gather with guests, along with a central wet bar and sitting area, casual living zone, sun-drenched conservatory and a cedar panelled billiard room with another bar. Anchoring these rooms, along with the stately dining room, is a gourmet, granite kitchen with Miele appliances as well as four sophisticated bedrooms. The master suite is a sprawling, supersized statement of decadence, with large, full height windows to frame the main river vistas, two dressing rooms and a Jade green marble ensuite which is worthy of a Roman emperor.
The property is also fitted with a home cinema with full size screen, self-contained guest/staff quarters and an expansive alfresco area, complete with lush, established gardens and a tiled pool and spa.
- Mediterranean inspired 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom masterpiece on a 1,489m2 block;
- 46 metres of prime, uninterrupted Main River waterfrontage, with views across to TSS;
- Grand entry, set under a soaring 21ft (approx.) vaulted, timber ceiling, with sweeping staircase and elaborate wrought iron chandelier;
- Cedar panelled billiards room with wet bar, home cinema with tiered seating and full height screen;
- Elegant sunken lounge, framed by three arched windows, plus French doors leading to the alfresco area;
- Central wet bar, sitting area, casual living zone and sun-drenched conservatory;
- Executive home office with water views and rich timber panelled ceiling and custom cabinetry;
- Gourmet, granite kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances and a stately dining room;
- Sprawling, decadent master suite with wide water vistas, private balcony, sitting areas, two dressing rooms and a Jade green marble ensuite with spa;
- Bedrooms two and three share a waterfront balcony and present with walk-through robes and ensuites;
- Bedroom 4 is a self-contained studio with living, kitchen, ensuite, walk-through robe and private entry;
- An expansive, waterfront alfresco area with tiled pool and spa is punctuated by towering palms and established gardens;
- Laundry with drying courtyard, central vacuum, ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split system units downstairs;
- Basement level with storage/wine cellar plus a 5 car garage with workshop and gym.
Situated in an exclusive residential enclave, surrounded by similarly outstanding trophy homes, you're less than 2km from pristine beaches and the vibrant, village atmosphere of the Tedder Ave dining and shopping precinct. Arrange your private inspection of this historic haven today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- River Views
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $14339 per year