113 The Panorama
SOLD BY BRAD COYNE
Mon 16 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
A life of serenity and seclusion beckons from Tallai's principal street, where this single-level house crowns an elevated hinterland parcel.
The 1.88-acre* estate captures a coastal outlook from a coveted northeast-facing position that offers both peace and proximity to key city conveniences.
Nestled among nature at the end of a long, winding driveway, the property enjoys a private setting away from the road. Designed to cater to the diverse needs of a large family, the sprawling floor plan encompasses a host of versatile spaces.
In addition to four spacious bedrooms, there is a study and separate media room that could be used as additional bedrooms. The open living, dining and kitchen area flows to an expansive entertaining deck and gazebo, which take in uninterrupted views of the city and coastline.
This tree-change opportunity is only a short drive from golf courses, a world-class retail precinct and some of the Gold Coast's leading private schools.
- Hinterland estate with single-level house on 1.88 acres*
- Northeast-facing with city skyline views
- Elevated on blue-chip Tallai Street
- Proximity to golf courses, leading schools and conveniences, including Robina Town Centre
- Long driveway enhances peace and privacy from road
- Expansive, partially-covered back deck, with gazebo
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen with deck access
- Kitchen has four-burner electric cooktop, rangehood, oven, double sink and bench seating
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and deck access; ensuite with built-in bath, dual vanities and private toilet
- Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Study and media room with built-in robes; both could be utilised as extra bedrooms
- Main bathroom with built-in bath and separate toilet
- Large laundry with access to external drying court
- Oversized double garage with extra storage; driveway offers parking for additional cars
- 1.5kW solar power system
- Town water plus 5,000L water tank; septic tank
- Chicken coop
The Panorama is Tallai's principal street, favoured for its peaceful, elevated position in proximity to key conveniences. Grocery shop or enjoy a leisurely cafe breakfast 5.4km away at Mudgeeraba Village, or travel 7.2km to explore the large retail precinct of Robina Town Centre. The heart of Robina also hosts key amenities including Robina Hospital at 6.6km away and Cbus Super Stadium at 7.3km away. Golfing enthusiasts will only have to travel 1.1km for a day on the green at Tallai Country Golf Club, while a patrolled stretch of sand and surf is 16.1km away. Families will relish proximity to a number of leading Gold Coast schools, including All Saints Anglican School at 6.9km and Somerset College at 7.1km. The M1 is nearby, opening up easy travel.
Secure a secluded acreage estate on Tallai's most sought-after street – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $809.45 per quarter