12 Marseille Court
Sold by Harry Kakavas and Michael Kollosche
Fri 27 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Capturing Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline views from a prized Main River position, this original home offers potential to renovate or build your dream family home in a peaceful, prestigious and highly sought-after Sorrento cul-de-sac.
The north-east orientated 1,198m2 allotment offers 33.8m/110.9ft of wide river frontage and plays host to a charming single-level house that has been well cared for since its construction in 1985.
Solid brick construction forms a time-proof foundation for the four-bedroom, study, five-bathroom residence and two-car residence. River vistas are captured throughout the living areas which flow to a choice of poolside entertaining zones.
Children and pets will relish a large rear lawn, while a jetty invites fishing from the backyard. Water toys can be safely stored in the boat shed and launched with ease via the boat ramp for days spent exploring the Main River and The Broadwater with the lowest bridge there being 4.3m at highest astronomical tide.
Lease the home as is to earn a holding income or elevate its existing character with a modern renovation. Alternatively, design and build your dream family home or capitalise on the BDA Architecture plans which have been approved by council. These plans are available on request.
This potential-packed holding offers a rare opportunity in the family friendly and high-growth enclave of Sorrento, which is favoured because of it's bridge free access to main river, large allotments of land and proximity to key amenities such as Pacific Fair, The Star casino, Broadbeach, Bundall Corporate District, The Southport School and St Hildas School.
- North-east oriented 1,198m2 Main River allotment in prestigious Sorrento cul-de-sac
- 33.8m/110.9ft of wide river frontage
- Low set brick home built in 1985
- Plans designed by BDA Architecture (subject to council approval)
- Fully tiled swimming pool; jetty plus boat shed and boat ramp; flat rear lawn
- Covered entertaining area overlooking pool and river; poolside alfresco area
- Kitchen, formal dining, and living room have outdoor access plus pool and water outlooks
- Open living and informal dining have wet bar and split-cycle air conditioning
- Kitchen has Tasmanian-oak cabinets with Corian benchtops, pool and water outlook
- Waterfront master bedroom has large robe plus ensuite and separate powder room with floor-to-ceiling Carrara marble tiles
- Three additional bedrooms; one with ensuite, plus a study
- Two additional internal bathrooms plus one external bathroom
- Large laundry with storage, ironing cupboard and access to exterior drying
- Double garage with built-in workspace
- Fully fenced property with gated pedestrian and side access
- Established gardens and flat lawns
Central and family-friendly, Sorrento is a highly sought-after waterfront enclave offering proximity to key conveniences. Reach Sorrento Shops in an easy 2.7km cycle or drive 7 minutes to explore vibrant Isle of Capri or the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens. A 10-minute drive opens up the beach, shopping, and dining options of Surfers Paradise. The address offers easy access to The Southport School, St Hilda's School, and Emmanuel College, and lies in the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School.
Harness the full potential of this prime Main River holding – contact Harry Kakavas on 0401 379 248, Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or Jay Helprin on 0407 894 775.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $6885.06 per year