120 Salerno Street
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Waradale
Tue 25 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Superior Accessible Living in a Sought-After Waterfront Setting. Masterfully designed to embrace enhanced accessibility, welcome to a modern residence specifically built to the Liveable Homes Code and offer step-free, single-level living. Nestled on a 782m2 block, where a tranquil and wide expanse of water awaits at the rear, this 8-months-old home shines with contemporary and thoughtful style. Light and bright interiors create a welcoming ambience, with the house orientated to ensure wheelchair access from the front and side right through to the back where a pool sparkles in the sunshine. An adjustable cooktop, wheelchair access to the sink and push to open cabinetry makes everyday cooking and cleaning a breeze in the kitchen while nonslip timber-look floors meet the brief for safety and style. 1200mm doors and hallways ensure space, with other important inclusions such as a Foxydry electric clothesline and a wheelchair friendly bathroom ensure the freedom to live as independently as possible.
Superior accessibility is also complemented with on-trend aesthetics, with a sunny and inviting open plan living and dining zone. Adjoining the kitchen and alfresco area, it's sure to be a social hub. Gather together on the covered entertaining area, with views of the pool, sandy beachfront and waterways. Five bedrooms equal space for everyone to stretch out and enjoy, with the sprawling and sophisticated master suite a true retreat. A large picture window frames stunning water views, while a walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite with dual vanity and chevron tile feature wall make this an enticing sanctuary to retire to.
- Exceptionally modern, single-level and wheelchair-friendly home on wide water in a quiet canal;
- Only 8-months-old and architecturally designed to meet the Liveable Homes Code;
- Step-free living from front to rear, 1200mm doors and hallways, non-slip vinyl plank flooring and a Foxydry electric clothesline;
- Accessible kitchen with push to open cabinetry, moveable cooktop and wheelchair access under sink;
- Kitchen also showcased with thick stone benches, dual ovens, dual dish-drawers and butler's pantry;
- Light-filled and open plan living and dining zone with a crisp, coastal ambience;
- Sprawling and sophisticated master suite with a large picture window to frame stunning water views;
- Master suite also with walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite with dual vanity and chevron tile feature wall;
- Kids wing with retreat, and two bedrooms which share ensuite access to a wheelchair friendly bathroom;
- Two more bedrooms, one extra bathroom and a powder room;
- Covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ, overlooking pool, easy-care artificial lawn and a sandy beachfront;
- Double garage with drive through access, parking for 3 cars off-street and two electric gates;
- Water tank, solar panels, storage shed, ceiling fans and zoned and ducted air-conditioning.
Situated in a prime location, close to Isle of Capri boat ramp, parks and schools, it also spoils you with being a short walk from the sought-after waterside shopping and dining precinct Capri on Via Roma. A lively place to shop, eat or meet friends, it boasts delightful boutiques, restaurants, cafes, health and medical amenities as well as Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store. For a change of scenery, Surfers Paradise, with world-famous beaches and non-stop entertainment is approx. a 20 minute walk from home. Meticulous throughout, all you have to do is move straight in and enjoy! Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System