124 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Ryan Ward & Darryl Bright
Fri 31 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Gain a foothold in one of Broadbeach's most prestigious neighbourhoods with this Monaco Street gem, located only moments from Main River.
Set on a quiet canal, the property is brimming with untapped potential and offers an open invitation for someone to extend, renovate or build a new masterpiece that capitalises on the block's preferential north-east aspect.
Featuring three bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen, dining and living space, this neat and tidy rendered brick home is surrounded by mature tropical gardens offering peace and privacy.
Close to amenities, grab a morning coffee at popular local cafe Coffee Sisters just 20m from the doorstep before retreating to the back deck, overlooking a peaceful waterway, to soak up the sun.
Monaco Street is one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after addresses, popular among locals and visitors alike, with opportunities such as this rare to market.
- Northeast-facing home on prestigious Monaco Street
- 617m2 block, with 10.4m water frontage close to Main River
- Skyline views to the iconic Jewel buildings
- Boat ramp and under house storage space
- Central location, with shops and conveniences on the doorstep
- Albert Park is conveniently located within walking distance
- Open-plan kitchen and living spaces; timber-framed doors lead to large private back deck
- Master bedroom with external access, built-in robes and modern ensuite; two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with built in bath; separate toilet
- Split-system air conditioning and fans throughout
- Large laundry with external access
- Double lock-up garage and parking for two extra cars on driveway
- Large secure front yard with rockery garden
- Council zoning allows for a three-level residence to be built
Monaco Street is one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive enclaves offering inner-city appeal within proximity to an array of conveniences. Take a short stroll to local cafes or jump on a bus or the Light Rail for destinations further afield. A five-minute drive will see you to the golden sands and vibrant hub of Broadbeach, The Star Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, or head to Isle of Capri and visit the popular Harris Farm Markets for your gourmet groceries. The exclusive The Southport School and St Hilda's are within a 10-minute drive.
Unlock the potential offered at this exclusive address – contact Ryan Ward on 0405 309 359.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Roller Door Access
- Council Rates - $746.68 per quarter
- Water Rates - $363.19 per quarter