13 Wallaby Place
Enticing Palm Springs Inspired Sanctuary, Moments from Main River
Sun 14 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Reward yourself with a Palms Springs inspired lifestyle with this enticing single level sanctuary where natural light and flawless finishes combine to create an irresistible oasis. Instantly impressive and inviting, double doors open up to a wide, light-filled hallway lined by full height-glass and nestled beneath a dramatic raked ceiling. Views of a protected pool bathed in absolute sunshine greets you as well, while just beyond, be tempted by the bright and breezy living, dining and kitchen area which echo the contemporary Palm Springs ambience. This is just the start of your entertaining options, too, with the outdoors blessed with a poolside dining pavilion, a sprawling terrace, timber deck and even an expertly converted boat shed which is a modern waterside haven. Just off point-position, sit back here and enjoy the aquatic delights of Main River, just metres away, and an enviable outlook across to the prestigious homes which line sought-after Monaco Street.
Equally as irresistible is the master suite, which opens onto the pool terrace and boasts a walk-in robe with custom marble dresser. However, what makes it so enticing is the choice of two ensuites, including an exotic open-air bathroom with a freestanding bath.
- Exceptionally renovated Palm Springs inspired sanctuary on Isle of Sorrento;
- Single level oasis on a 789m2 block with a prime 24m of deep waterfrontage;
- Just off point position, mere metres from Main River and views to prestigious Monaco street masterpieces;
- Wide hallway beneath a 3.9m raked ceiling, lined by full-height windows to bathe the home in natural light;
- Superb chef's kitchen with an acclaimed Artusi oven, herringbone tile splashback, stone island bench;
- Kitchen also with sleek white shaker-profile cabinetry, brass fixtures and a built-in glass-faced wine rack;
- Light-filled and expansive living and dining with square set ceilings, oversized picture window and doors to frame water vistas;
- Sophisticated master suite with pool terrace access, marble vanity and walk-in robe and two ensuites including a tantalising open-air bathroom under the stars;
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes plus a study nook and ducted air-conditioning throughout;
- Bathroom with Italian porcelain tiles, marble vanity, freestanding bath and open shower;
- Double garage and off-street parking for 4 more cars behind remote-controlled security gates;
- Boat ramp and pontoon to accommodate a 60ft boat plus new timber boardwalk by the water;
- Large sunkissed pool with built-in day bed areas and lush landscaped gardens at front and rear of home;
- Waterfront and poolside dining pavilion plus sprawling terrace for entertainment or relaxation;
- Boatshed converted to a plumbed waterside haven, ideal for entertaining or a private retreat.
Ideally located in the sought-after Isle of Sorrento enclave, residents relish the convenience of having easy access to shopping, dining, parks, entertainment and elite schools. In under 4km you're in the heart of the surf, sand and beachside excitement of Surfers Paradise, with beautiful Broadbeach just 6km from your front door. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Security Access
- Prestige Homes