14-16 Old Ferry Road
Banora Point 2486
Unrivalled Resort-Style Oasis with Exceptional 180 Degree Coastal Views
Fri 18 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Unrivalled in architecture and design, reward yourself with the ultimate resort-style oasis set against the backdrop of spectacular 180 degree Tweed Coast panoramas. Capturing elevated views that comprise the river to the ocean, the hinterland, Kingscliff and Mount Warning, it's the perfect complement to this sprawling multi-level masterpiece that shines with superior inclusions and an inviting ambience. Spoilt with space, three luxe living rooms feature throughout, including a lounge room with Calcutta marble-clad fireplace, plus a games room and full home cinema that delivers a gold class movie experience with surround sound, 4K projector and large screen. Cater for family or guests with ease via the award-winning kitchen with butler's pantry and Miele appliances or opt for the outdoor kitchen amenities, with a Weber BBQ and pizza oven built into the alfresco area. Trimmed with travertine, it's an enticing place to soak up the stunning vistas, before stepping down to the oversized saltwater pool and pavilion. Bask in the sunshine here or make the most of the manicured gardens and lawns throughout this iconic 2505m2 estate.
Along with multiple decks to showcase the superior views that can never be built out, the home also hosts four expansive bedroom sanctuaries. See the sun rise over the sparkling Pacific Ocean from the master suite, where full-height cedar-trimmed windows frame this unsurpassed outlook, while a dressing room is a decadent addition to store your designer wares. A retreat gives you space to rejuvenate in peace and privacy or do this with an indulgent soak in the freestanding bath that takes centre stage in the marble ensuite. A junior master suite with walk-in robe and marble ensuite is equally as exceptional as are the remaining two more bedrooms and three bathrooms. Add in a wine cellar, gym, steam room, four-car garage, two studies and even your own 3 hole putting green and you'll want for nothing more in this residence that celebrates sophistication and seclusion on a grand scale.
- Modern 1000m2 architectural masterpiece, fully furnished and on a 2505m2 estate - delivers the ultimate holiday at home experience;
- 180-degree elevated panoramic views encompassing the Tweed River, Pacific Ocean, hinterland, Kingscliff and Mount Warning;
- Multi-level residence with superior inclusions and spectacular views that cannot be built out or replicated;
- Award-winning Lee Harding gourmet kitchen with Miele dual ovens, coffee machine, warming drawer, induction cooktop, designer rangehood, dishwasher and island bench;
- Butler's pantry appointed with ample storage, Smeg 6 burner gas cooker, Zip tap, sink and dishwasher;
- Three luxe living rooms, including a lounge room with Calcutta marble-clad Escea fireplace;
- Sound proofed home theatre with tiered seating, electric recliners, surround sound, large screen, apple TV and 4K projector
- Bose ceiling speakers throughout the house with Sonos interconnected amplifiers;
- Games room with ethanol fireplace and wet bar with dishwasher, bar fridge, wine cellar, gym and steam room;
- Magnificent master suite with custom dressing room, marble ensuite, heated flooring and towel rack, retreat and private terrace plus full-height windows to frame mesmerising coastal views;
- 2nd bedroom is a junior master with retreat/study, marble ensuite, dressing room and a private courtyard;
- Two more spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and a further three modern bathrooms with quality Villeroy and Boch fittings;
- Outdoor kitchen with Weber BBQ and pizza oven, ceiling heater panels, travertine terrace and incredible vistas, steps down to resort-style pool and pavilion with ceiling speakers;
- Oversized saltwater swimming pool and multiple water features throughout the property;
- Manicured lawns, established citrus trees, tropical gardens plus a three hole putting green;
- C-Bus home automation, ducted and split system air conditioning, vacumaid, remote window coverings, alarm and security cameras and keyless entry;
- Four car garage plus a circular driveway for ample guest parking and extensive inbuilt storage;
- Outdoor shower, underground rainwater tanks, full irrigation and 6kW solar;
- Newly painted exterior, spotted gum timber floors, cedar windows and bi-fold doors with retractable screens;
- Constructed by award-winning Hammerhead Builders and designed by renowned Noosa architect Paul Clout.
Situated in a supremely serene and private setting, you're conveniently located just 10 minutes from Gold Coast Airport, 30 mins to Surfers Paradise and 40 mins to Byron Bay. Pristine surf beaches including Coolangatta, Fingal Head and Kingscliff are just a short drive away and it boasts excellent proximity to the new Tweed Valley Hospital and the exclusive Lindisfarne K-12 Grammar School. Discover its tranquillity for yourself – arrange your inspection of this one-of-a-kind oasis that is simply without comparison.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- River Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $4231.85 per year
- Water Rates - $682 per quarter