14/7-11 Rutledge Street
Sold Off-Market by Troy Dowker and James Roberts
Sun 18 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Perched on the point of Kirra Hill, this house-size villa presents a golden opportunity for luxury coastal living with elevated views.
A beautiful flow-through design on the second floor embraces an open plan kitchen living and dining area that extends out to generous alfresco space ready for all year round entertaining. Serve up sunset canapes or summer brunches with a backdrop spanning the coastline to Gold Coast hinterland.
On the first level, you will find three generous bedrooms with office/multipurpose room, the primary suite a welcome retreat with a private balcony and deluxe ensuite with ocean views worth waking up for.
Cool stylings and abundance of natural light illuminate this bright, airy home, designed for a relaxed, low-maintenance lifestyle with space for the whole family to enjoy.
With only a short walk to Kirra and Coolangatta, yet tucked away from the hustle and bustle, enjoy this premier spot. Relish in the legendary surf breaks, beautiful golden beaches, and vibrant coastal town.
- 300m* to Kirra Beach and access to a residents' pool with sundeck;
- Covered alfresco entertaining space with remote control screen and views spanning the coastline to the Gold Coast Hinterland;
- Kitchen with thick marble stone benchtops, dual sink and Bosch appliances including dishwasher, induction cooktop, oven and a butler's pantry;
- Generous lounge that opens out to the front balcony through sliding glass doors;
- The primary suite, complete with private balcony, walk-in robe with custom cabinetry and luxury ensuite, showcases a breathtaking panorama;
- Primary bedroom ensuite with dual vanity, marble stone benchtops, Argent taps, freestanding bathtub and ocean views;
- Ducted aircon and high-end designer finishes throughout;
- Fully fenced secure perimeter with intercom;
The Beach Houses Kirra are a beautiful architectural development on the Southern Gold Coast, tucked away from the bustling town centre yet within walking distance to all it offers. Choose from an array of boutique cafes and restaurants on this vibrant beach strip, with a five-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport, three minutes to Coolangatta state school and a 13-minute drive to Palm Beach-Currumbin State High School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.