14/9 Moores Crescent
Varsity Lakes 4227
Sold By John Mayer, Nicole Mayer & Liam Connors at Auction
Sat 23 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Serene Oasis in a Central, Urban Setting. Discover a hidden and serene oasis in an urban setting with this north facing statement of superior, low maintenance living. Part of the H2O luxury complex in central Varsity Lakes, but with the distinct feel of a standalone two-storey home, step inside and savour contemporary interiors showcased by clean lines. Along with a gourmet kitchen, revel in the grandeur of a soaring entry that flows into a light-filled lounge room. Crowned by a 6m raked ceiling and basking in abundant natural light, this is a space you'll not soon tire of. Equally as tempting is the choice of two terraces that flow from the kitchen/dining area and lounge room, where you can soak up the glorious outlook of parkland greenery, wetland and peaceful Lake Orr.
Upstairs, work from home from the open-air mezzanine study, or retreat to the three bedrooms. Watch the world go by from the master suite balcony - a tranquil little sanctuary that feels a million miles from the everyday world. A marble ensuite and walk-in robe accompanies this oversized room, with bedrooms two and three serviced by a modern bathroom with separate toilet. Residents also have access to well-appointed amenities amongst landscaped gardens, comprising a communal BBQ/entertaining area, 25m pool with shelf step, and gym.
- Superior, low maintenance living in the H2O luxury complex in central Varsity Lakes;
- Impeccably presented, one owner, with contemporary, light-filled interiors;
- Designer kitchen with stone benches, Smeg appliances;
- Lounge room with a grand 6m raked ceiling, basking in abundant natural light;
- Oversized master suite with expansive glass windows to frame serene views, terrace, marble ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Two large bedrooms serviced by a modern bathroom with full-height tiling and separate toilet;
- Two tranquil terraces overlooking the lake and lush parklands;
- Double garage with epoxy resin floor – 1 of only 2 in complex with a private driveway;
- Mezzanine study plus downstairs powder room, laundry with washer and dryer;
- All doors are lockable cavity sliders, ample storage, new hot water system, ducted air-conditioning throughout;
- Communal BBQ/ entertaining area, 25m pool with shelf step, on-site management, gym, glorious gardens, direct access to Lake Orr and scenic boardwalks.
Nestled in a supremely central location, leave the car at home and walk to Market Square for necessities and amenities or indulge in a delicious meal in a host of local eateries, including Blackboard. Varsity College Primary and Secondary Colleges, Aldi supermarket, local parks, and plentiful public transport are a stroll away and it's just a 3 minute drive to Bond University. In 5 minutes arrive at Robina Town Centre, CBUS Stadium and the train station, with Pacific Fair, Burleigh beaches and cafes a 13 minute drive from home. Experience this hidden gem for yourself – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $871.26 per quarter
- Water Rates - $380.81 per quarter