143 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Michael Kollosche & Jay Helprin
Fri 28 May
Please contact agent for further details
Single-level Hamptons haven in a prime position. High on style and low on fuss, this flawless single-level residence leaves little to do but move in and embrace life on Broadbeach Waters' most sought-after street.
A fresh Hamptons-inspired facade creates instant street appeal which carries through to a considered selection of high-end finishes inside. Marble benchtops and dark timber flooring feature throughout while pendant lighting adds a bespoke touch.
High ceilings and large windows promote a sense of space and light across open plan living and dining. Doors slide open to a covered alfresco area where peace and privacy prevail. Enjoy breakfast in the sun while kids or pets potter on a fully-fenced lawn.
- New residence completed to a high standard
- Hamptons-inspired design in tones of white, grey and blue
- Covered outdoor terrace with oversize feature pendant
- Gourmet kitchen features thick marble benchtops, 90cm oven and four-plate induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and a walk-in pantry
- Open plan living and dining zones with pendant lighting
- Media room with plush carpet, striped wall detailing and block-out blinds
- Master bedroom boasts a lounge zone, patio access, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms have plush carpet, ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious office located at the front of the house
- Powder room, study nook and linen storage
- Beautifully finished bathrooms feature marble vanity tops, encaustic-look tiles, twins showerheads, circular LED backlit mirrors and a clawfoot bath
- Laundry with direct access to an external drying zone
- Double lock-up garage with epoxy flooring
- Secure automated entry gate and off-street parking
- Zoned and ducted air-conditioning
- Hand-laid stone fence detail and low-maintenance landscaping
- Fully fenced perimeter with flat lawn front and rear
- Ability to install a pool; plans available on request
Broadbeach Waters is a family-friendly suburb located less than 10 minutes from the patrolled surf break at Broadbeach, Pacific Fair shopping centre, The Star Casino and Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre. Nearby Albert Park is a mecca for morning joggers and dog walkers while boaties enjoy easy access to the Nerang River for fishing, water skiing and cruising. Local favourite Coffee Sisters is a five-minute walk and the conveniences of Moana Park shops are three minutes by car up the road.
Inspect this immaculate residence for a turn-key ticket to life in Broadbeach Waters.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools