15 Bal Harbour
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold at Auction by Michael Kollosche, Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Sun 3 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
A stylishly renovated residence set on a large private parcel facing wide water presents an inviting opportunity to settle straight into a vibrant Gold Coast lifestyle.
One of only four point positions on tightly-held Bal Harbour, this premium holding enjoys the coveted north-east aspect and is a short 15-minute walk to all of the benefits of Broadbeach.
The considered renovation is a tasteful homage to the mid-century modern style. Modern appointments blend seamlessly with character features and textures creating a welcoming home with authentic personality.
Contemporary interventions to layout see the single-level abode accommodating the needs of all family members. As well as large separate living areas, the home features a fireplace perfect for evening retirement and bespoke cocktail bar overlooking the water. Multiple alfresco zones offer all-weather, year-round enjoyment.
A vaulted cedar ceiling is a stunning focal point of the main living and kitchen. A generous island features a single slab of granite while real timber veneer and hand-crafted details conceal top-of-the-line appliances. Sophisticated use of colour, tiles and bespoke lighting lend drama and visual interest to bathrooms.
The home maintains its connection with the outdoors through lush, landscaped gardens experienced from every vantage. Main living areas and outdoor entertaining run parallel to the water line, taking full advantage of a 38.7m / 127ft frontage. This sought-after aspect captures morning sun and city skyline views from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach and completes the home's lasting impression of warmth, personality and lifestyle.
- Point position facing North-East to a wide 38.7m / 127ft water frontage
- Private 1,098m2 parcel set back from the road at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Solid single-level residence with pitched terracotta tile roof, exposed brick inside and original decorative mouldings
- The house wraps around a private pool oasis fringed with lush established gardens and positioned to capture the warmth of the sun
- Pergola with recessed lighting and a bespoke built-in BeefEater BBQ are ideal for outdoor entertaining with views of the water and city skyline
- Kids and pets will enjoy a long stretch of rear lawn with Sir Walter buffalo turf and a sandy beach with timber jetty ideal for fishing
- Open main living and dining area features a vaulted cedar ceiling and exposed brickwork
- A single slab of natural granite tops the 3m island bench in a designer kitchen which features finger tile splashback, stylish black internal cabinetry dressed in real timber veneer, Smeg gas cooktop and ovens, integrated dishwasher and integrated Liebherr fridge-freezer
- Cocktail bar featuring black granite and brass detailing encourages evening drinks with water views
- A second living area with fireplace and lounge zone boasts high ceilings, New Zealand wool carpet, blockout blinds, semi-sheer puddled curtains, decorative mouldings and French doors
- Master bedroom suite enjoys a water outlook and rear patio access, bespoke leather upholstered bedhead, walk-in robe, plus an ensuite with marble double vanity and terrazzo tiles
- Three bedrooms have New Zealand wool carpet, built-in robes, pool and garden outlooks, access to outdoors via sliding doors, block-out blinds and semi-sheer curtains
- Acoustic panelling and custom cabinetry lend the fourth bedroom to home office use
- Main bathroom features a built-in fully tiled bath and shower, a mid century sideboard, terrazzo floor tiles, custom timber towel rail and bespoke pendant lighting
- A maroon palette creates drama in the guest bathroom which features customer reeded glass shower, terrazzo floor tiles and marble towel hooks
- Highly functional laundry has Caestarstone benchtops, provision for two washing machines plus a dryer, storage with power point for cordless vacuum and direct access to outdoor drying
- Pillarless triple garage with glazed brick flooring, workshop area and powder room
- Ducted air-conditioning, dimmable light switches and additional storage throughout
- Secure intercom entry with CCTV surveillance cameras and mobile connectivity
- Mesh security screens provide peace of mind without disturbing the view
- Fully fenced with mature landscaped gardens and paved side access
Only 10 streets form part of Broadbeach Waters' exclusive 'Golden Triangle', which is widely regarded as the best canal front streets because of the wide canal width, larger than average block sizes, plus the proximity to Broadbeach and the main river.
Opportunities to buy into Bal Harbour are traditionally a once in a decade event – don't miss your chance.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System