15 Chinderah Bay Drive
Sold by Jamie Harrison & Corey Bedford
Thu 14 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Anchored on the banks of the Tweed River, and boasting 20m of prime and deep waterfrontage, welcome to a tropical sanctuary sure to spoil you for anything else. This private paradise, which is set back from the street and occupies a sprawling 3,908m2 flat block, will feel like your own secluded resort, where space and serenity are in abundance. Two dwellings are nestled on site, including an architecturally designed tri-level residence spanning 445m2 and a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom fully self-contained guest house. A glistening pool with Balinese hut separates the two, tempting you to grab a cool drink and unwind in style.
With its soothing neutral colour palette and multiple living zones, the main house is where you'll capture cool breezes and enticing river vistas. Make the most of the expansive kitchen with granite and 2Pac finishes, an open plan living and dining zone, formal lounge and a supersized media room and study on the top floor, ready for you to escape for work or play. Three bedrooms – all ensuited – are spacious and impressive, with the master suite greeting you with enchanting hinterland and water views.
- Tropical paradise with two dwellings on a 3,908m2 block with 20m of prime Tweed River frontage;
- Set back from the street to enhance your peace and privacy, with the riverfront fringed by mature palms;
- Architecturally designed tri-level main residence with 3 bed, 3.5 baths plus 2 bed, 1 bath guest house;
- Expansive, gourmet kitchen with granite and 2Pac finishes, Miele appliances, gas cooktop, deep-fryer and walk-in pantry;
- Formal lounge plus open plan living and dining zone with fireplace, all draped against river vistas;
- Supersized media room and study on the top floor, with custom, built-in cabinetry;
- Light-filled master suite framed in water and hinterland views, with a marble spa ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Two more spacious and modern bedrooms with ensuites on the first floor plus a ground floor powder room;
- Guest house with two bedrooms, bathroom and an open plan kitchen, living and dining area;
- Double lock-up garage, 2 cars off-street plus dual parking available in 4 bay shed and room for jet-skis etc;
- Lush, landscaped gardens, mature palms, sandstone terraces, large pool and a Bali hut.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this tranquil location – enjoy feeling far removed from everyday life, while still being central to all necessary amenities. It's under 5km from Tweed City Shopping Centre and a 10 minute drive to Coolangatta Airport. You're just 30 mins (approx.) north of Byron Bay and 40 mins (approx.) south of Surfers Paradise. And if you want to swap the riverfront for golden beaches, this house boasts easy access to either Fingal Head or Kingscliff. Don't wait until it's too late – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- River Views
- Roller Door Access
- Toilet Facilities
- Window Treatments
- Council Rates - $2720 per year