15 Etna Street
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold at Auction by Eddie Wardale
Fri 25 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
The pleasures of peaceful waterfront living beckon on the exclusive Isle of Capri where this single-level residence offers a low-maintenance lifestyle within a quiet cul-de-sac.
Boasting 16.3m of water frontage just metres from Main River, a sandy beach and 12m pontoon are perfectly positioned for an easy cruise to Capri on Via Roma for long lazy lunches.
A zen garden achieves an immediate sense of calm upon entry that carries across spacious main living and a curvaceous corner kitchen finished in complimentary neutral tones.
Beautiful timber-framed bi-fold doors stack back to reveal a sunkissed pool and covered alfresco patio where a wide water view encompasses striking sunsets over the hinterland.
Timber-look flooring features in three generous bedrooms, two of which can be closed off to create a private and peaceful wing. A second living room creates additional space in which to retreat and relax.
Stroll to the end of the street to enjoy the greenery of Lex Bell Park or cycle to Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach, where beaches, dining and entertainment await.
- Single-level family home in the prestigious Isle of Capri
- Peaceful sanctuary just off Main River
- Swimming pool, sandy beach, 16.3m water frontage and 12m/39.4ft pontoon with water, light and electricity
- Alfresco area with wide water views, sunshade and screen, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Zen garden at the front entrance to the home
- Double-timber front doors open onto entry hallway with tile flooring and feature mosaic
- Open-plan living and dining with water vistas, louvres and bifold timber doors
- Timeless kitchen has curved island bench with double sink, Miele oven and integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops, glass splashback and double sink
- Second living room features skylight, outdoor access and bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom features water views, outdoor access, block-out blinds, walk-through robe and ensuite with double vanity, shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes, block-out blinds; one with outdoor access
- Main bathroom with bathtub, double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with built-in cabinetry, sink and outdoor access to clothesline
- Tiles in main living areas; wood-effect flooring in bedrooms
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Fermax intercom
- Double garage with storage and additional off-street parking
Perfectly positioned in the prestigious Isle of Capri, there are endless opportunities for shopping, dining and entertainment nearby. Walk to the upscale Capri on Via Roma precinct for shopping and dining, or to the Sorrento Shopping Village. Vibrant Broadbeach, including the Star Casino and Pacific Fair, are within 6km. The property falls within the catchment for Surfers Paradise State School and Benowa State High School, while The Southport School and St Hilda's are within a 7km radius.
Secure an exclusive waterfront lifestyle today – contact Eddie Wardale 0408 881 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $3858 per year
- Water Rates - $1600 per year