1501/212 Marine Parade
Sold By Rob Lamb & Michael Kollosche
Mon 13 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Idyllic Broadwater Penthouse with Private Rooftop.
Embrace the essence of penthouse living in one of Marine Parade's most prestigious residential only buildings, 'Windsong'. Relish in panoramic views of the tranquil Broadwater, gorgeous ocean, stunning hinterland and sparkling Gold Coast Skyline.
This beautiful St Barts inspired property provides a low maintenance lifestyle with the space of a family home. Elegant stylings meld with the warmth of a seaside Queenslander giving this penthouse a timeless charm.
High vaulted ceilings with beautiful, exposed beams in the main living space complement the picturesque Broadwater and ocean views, while the formal dining zone showcases a clever design of plantation shutter doors that can be arranged as an enclosed space or opened to let in more spectacular scenery.
Enjoy winter stargazing in the hot spa on the private rooftop that enjoys 280-degree views. This is great entertaining space to be used year-round for long summer lunches and sunset soirees with a glittering skyline and Broadwater backdrop.
The master bedroom suite is a welcome retreat overlooking water views and an exquisite corner balcony that can be opened out to the lounge space or enclosed and converted into a private sanctuary the perfect spot to read a book or favourite magazine.
Astute buyers will appreciate the width and depth of the 3-car gated garage with built in lock up storage unit. This secure garaging has ample room to accommodate cars, boat/jet ski plus the usual weekend collection of golf clubs, bikes, fishing rods and surfboards.
Residents' facilities on the immaculate grounds include a sparkling pool, spa, gym, BBQ pergola, library and a recreation room.
- North-East facing water aspect with expansive views from Mount Warning to South Stradbroke Island
- Gourmet Kitchen with thick stone island bench, double sink, Miele appliances including, three ovens, hybrid induction cooktop and skylight
- Lounge with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, inbuilt cabinetry, Broadwater views and balcony access through floor to ceiling glass doors
- Formal dining area with breakfast bar and bifold windows through to kitchen
- Balcony that stretches across the front of the home with tranquil Broadwater and ocean views
- Rooftop with spa pool, practical covering and 280-degree expansive panorama
- Second lounge or TV room with built-in cabinetry making the ideal bookcase
- Private home office with built-in cabinetry and desk
- Master suite with ensuite, generous walk-in wardrobe, private enclosed balcony
- Second bedroom, ensuite and spacious private balcony hinterland views
- Third bedroom, built-in robe, and views of hinterland and Broadwater
- Fourth bedroom, built-in robe and generous balcony with hinterland and Broadwater views
- Ducted aircon throughout, separate laundry, entry foyer, motorised blinds
- Fully secure and gated 3 car garage with lock up storage unit
Directly across from Len Fox Park and esplanade with cycling tracks, walkways and playground. The street boasts a strip of nearby restaurants, cafes and local convenience stores, including the popular 'Charis Seafoods'. Within a four-minute drive to Australia Fair Shopping Centre and Southport CBD, eight minutes' drive to Harbour Town Shopping Centre, twelve minutes' drive to The Southport School and five minutes' drive to St Hilda's School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops