16-18 Francis Street
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold By Eoghan Murphy & Michael Kollosche
Tue 31 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Two residences on a rare double block in Mermaid Beach. Location, luxury and investment opportunity collide in these beautifully presented Hamptons-style residences in highly sought-after Mermaid Beach.
The combination of two north-facing residences allows the property to be utilised for extended family stays, a live-in au pair or work-from-home quarters. The second residence also offers income potential as a beautifully presented Airbnb.
Rising four levels on one title - a height which can't be repeated under new town planning rules – the main house exceeds expectations with multiple entertaining areas, spacious living and generous storage across all levels.
A central courtyard, heated pool with alfresco terrace, BBQ pavilion and a large backyard encourages outdoor living at its best.
- North-facing double block with two houses, each on its own title
- One of only three double blocks on a side street in Mermaid Beach
- Large central lawn captures morning sun, ideal for kids and pets
- Heated pool and sunny poolside courtyard with stone water feature
- Outdoor BBQ kitchen and dining pavilion and a 6-person spa
- Fresh white kitchen features a Smeg freestanding 90cm oven with six-burner gas cooktop, an integrated Smeg dishwasher, microwave, Zip hydrotap and pull out pantry
- Open ground floor dining and lounge zones featuring terrazzo tiles and pendant lighting
- Media room has black walls, black blockout curtains, plush carpet and speakers
- Master bedroom includes walk-in robe and oversize ensuite with bath and twin basins
- Private and enclosed study or sitting area off the master suite
- Four additional bedrooms have carpet, ceiling fans, roller blinds and walk-in robes
- Main residence has three main bathrooms, a master ensuite and powder room
- Office and study rooms on two levels
- Oversize laundry with hanging rail, deep sink and chute adjoining level 2
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout and ceilings fans in bedrooms
- Double lock up garage with automated door plus off-street parking
- Separate two-level residence has a kitchen, two bedrooms with ensuites, European laundry, large outdoor balcony with wraparound vista, downstairs living area, studio and powder room, plus a secure double carport
- Potential AirBnb income from the secondary residence with separate street entry
- Exceptional storage across both residences, including three roller door storerooms, lockable under stair storage and extensive attic storage with pull down stair access
- Schlage keypad coded door locks and intercom system
- Established gardens with irrigation and three outdoor showers
Mermaid Beach is the Gold Coast's most sought-after beachside suburb, famed for its laid back beach culture and strong sense of community. Grab a surfboard and hit the beach at the end of the street or wander minutes to local favourite Mermaid Beach Surf Lifesaving Club or coffee at Bam Bam Bakehouse, famed for its pastries.
The central location affords easy access to a range of leading private and public schools. Gold Coast Airport is less than 30 minutes away by car.
Two residences on a double block is a truly rare opportunity in Mermaid Beach - make your move before it's gone.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $5728.72 per year