16 Verdichio Avenue
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold By Sam Guo and Julia Kuo
Tue 3 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Built to a modern standard in 2018, this well-presented, single-level house is ideally positioned on a quiet waterway within a peaceful Mermaid Waters cul-de-sac.
The family home crowns a 653m2 block with a 15.7-metre water frontage, and offers a versatile opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors alike.
A refined brick facade sets a minimalistic, low-maintenance tone that carries through to crisp white walls and practical tiles inside. The main wing plays host to three spacious bedrooms and an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tranquil water vistas.
Opening up the potential for dual living is a self-contained guest wing, with external access, that encompasses two additional bedrooms, a bathroom and an open plan kitchen and living area.
A large well-appointed alfresco area looks across a lagoon-style pool to the calm waterway, providing an idyllic setting in which to dine, relax and entertain guests.
- Well-presented family home built in 2018
- Single-level brick construction by Stylemaster
- 653m2 block with 15.7m water frontage
- Cul-de-sac street in popular Mermaid Waters
- Waterfront lagoon-style pool and a sandy beach
- Large covered entertaining area overlooks pool to water
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with outdoor access and water outlook
- Kitchen has Miele appliances including five-burner gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and oven, Blanco rangehood, double sink and island with storage and bench seating
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Self-contained guest wing has two additional bedrooms with built-in robes, a bathroom, and open living and kitchen area with outdoor access, oven, four-burner cooktop and double sink
- Main bathroom has built-in bath and separate toilet
- Oversized double garage with laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- External drying court
- Fully-fenced property with gated side access
- Solar power system
Mermaid Waters is a central, family-friendly suburb favoured for its proximity to beaches, schools and lifestyle precincts. Reach Goding Park playground is within an easy 750m stroll or travel just 1.5km to the beach. A choice of popular eateries including Little Mermaid, Rafiki and Bam Bam Bakehouse are nearby, while world-class shopping at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is 1.5km away. Broadbeach's many other shopping, dining and entertainment options, including The Star, are within 2.5km. The address offers proximity to the Gold Coast Highway, and sits within the catchment for Broadbeach State School and Merrimac State High School.
Explore the diverse potential offered by this well-presented waterfront home – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Car Parking - Surface