165 Monaco Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Gracefully Elegant, North-Facing Main River Estate.
Commanding a prominent position on Main River and in one of the Gold Coast's most iconic streets, this north-facing and gracefully elegant estate will instantly impress. Draped against spectacular city skyline views on a 736m2 block with 22.3m river frontage, step inside and immerse yourself in interiors that radiate subtle sophistication. Spanning 360m2 across two light-filled levels, a gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry and acclaimed European appliances makes entertaining effortless. Indulge guests in the indoor dining room or elevated outdoor setting that forms part of a full-length, enviable waterfront terrace. At night, the sparkling lights of the city will be your picture-perfect backdrop, with a large saltwater pool an enticing addition for balmy summer days.
Along with a media room with surround sound and an upper-level lounge with a waterfront balcony, the house hosts five bedroom sanctuaries. Opulence is assured in the ground floor master suite, with a Carrara marble spa ensuite, with four more supersized bedrooms awaiting as you ascend the floating timber and glass stairs. All with ensuites, one even boasts a private adjoining lounge area. A study with river views, built-in robes and custom cabinetry is on the ground floor if you need extra sleeping space, along with a powder room.
- Elegant Main River estate on prestigious Monaco Street with commanding city skyline views;
- North-facing, with 360m2 of luxury on a 736m2 block with 22.3m river frontage;
- Statement entry with 6m ceiling and a floating timber and glass staircase;
- Gourmet kitchen with quartz stone benchtops, built-in coffee machine, gas cooktop, acclaimed European appliances and a butler's pantry;
- Elevated dining zone and an open plan living area that flows out to a full-length riverfront terrace;
- Media room with surround sound on ground floor plus upper-level lounge with a waterfront balcony with skyline views;
- Ground floor master suite with water views, Carrara marble spa ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Four more supersized bedrooms upstairs with ensuites, one with a private adjoining lounge area;
- Study with river views, built-in robes and custom cabinetry;
- Enviable entertaining terrace spanning two levels, with large saltwater pool and an elevated dining platform;
- Serviced pontoon, double garage and secure double carport behind, security gates with intercom;
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, security system, intercom, powder room and large storeroom.
Perched in a prime location, not only are you a short stroll to the 42-acre Albert Park with walking paths, lake, playgrounds and a dog off-leash zone, it's also less than 5km to Surfers Paradise. Here, soak up the excitement of world-famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment, with vibrant Broadbeach less than 10 minutes away as well. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's are approx. 15 minutes' drive and there is ample transport close by. Discover the delights of this dress circle location for yourself – arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
165 Monaco Street Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools