167 Stanhill Drive
Chevron Island 4217
Protected Main River Residence in Peaceful Cul-de-sac
Fronting a private and protected stretch of Main River, this well-presented three-storey house is your ticket to a prestigious waterfront lifestyle.
The 506m2* property holds 14.9m* of river frontage and is located in a secluded Chevron Island cul-de-sac near parks, patrolled surf, and eclectic amenities.
Limestone tiles, plantation shutters and lofty ceilings elevate the appeal of the residence, which has been solidly constructed and beautifully maintained. Banks of glazing feature throughout, drawing in natural light and framing scenic wide water vistas.
Functional and family-friendly, the floor plan offers excellent separation of space. One ground-floor bedroom with an ensuite offers the perfect guest retreat, while the remaining three bedrooms are tucked away upstairs along with an office and riverfront balcony.
Also featured are an array of living areas, which include a secluded media room on the basement level. Bifold doors create a seamless integration of the open kitchen, dining and main living zone and a poolside alfresco area with adjoining wet bar and barbecue.
For boating enthusiasts, a deep-water pontoon facilitates mooring for a large vessel, and only one bridge sits between the property and open water. Meanwhile, a triple basement garage ensures secure storage for your prized land toys.
- Well-presented, triple-storey house on 506m2* block
- 14.9m* frontage to private and calm stretch of Main River
- Secluded Chevron Island cul-de-sac
- Proximity to patrolled beaches and amenities
- Deep-water pontoon with water; jet ski dock
- Swimming pool; outdoor shower and powder room with external access
- Covered entertaining area with wet bar and BeefEater BBQ; upper-level balcony with river outlook
- High ceilings, limestone flooring and plantation shutters throughout
- Open living and dining zone flows to outdoor entertaining via bifold doors; bar with wine storage
- Kitchen has Miele appliances, including five-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and integrated dishwasher; double sink with InSinkErator; bench seating
- Master bedroom has dual walk-in robes, water outlook and balcony access; ensuite with spa bath, dual vanity, private toilet
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes, one with an ensuite
- Main bathroom has dual shower and vanity plus separate toilet; additional powder room
- All bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Laundry with sink, built-in storage and access to external drying court
- Basement level, three-car garage plus media room; abundance of storage space
- Direct Alarm Supplies alarm system; Fermax intercom
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Solar power system
This Chevron Island cul-de-sac offers peace, privacy and proximity to key conveniences. A short stroll opens up the playground and BBQ facilities of Korman Family Park, as well as the off-leash dog exercise area of Chevron Island Park. A choice of cafes and restuarants are within 500m, while the patrolled beaches and vibrant attractions of Surfers Paradise's lifestyle precinct lie within 2km. For families, the property is an easy drive from leading private schools, with The Southport School and St Hilda's School both within 4km. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby, facilitating convenient travel north or south.
Secure a blue-chip Main River opportunity within a prestigious cul-de-sac – contact Ryan Ward 0405 309 359 or Darryl Bright 0481 205 205.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
167 Stanhill Drive Chevron Island
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $6022.90 per year
- Water Rates - $1308.16 per year