168 Grays Lane
- 15.5 acres
Sold by Karin Heller and Kim Jones
Mon 21 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Discover a hidden and serene oasis, in an idyllic position, only minutes between Byron Bay and Brunswick Heads. Here lies a truly magical and rare gem offering pure uninterrupted ocean views encompassing Julian Rocks, Cape Byron, Wategos, The Pass, Clarkes Beach and the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse. With sweeping hinterland valley vistas this tranquil sanctuary feels a million miles from the everyday world.
When it comes to the ultimate in coastal semi-rural living, it's hard to beat the allure of this private 15-plus acre sanctuary.. Set directly overlooking Tyagarah Nature Reserve and mere minutes to a pristine beach, you will wake to ocean breezes by sunrise, bask in the afternoon sun, and soak up the serenity by night when stars are the only lights you'll see.
Create your dream home on this stunning elevated site - conceive your own design or utilise current development approval for a luxury three-storey residence with 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 3 pools and a 10-car garage. An incredible north-east aspect presents phenomenal potential for 360-degree views over Byron Bay and the hinterland to St Helena.
A 190m2 shed is sure to impress - boasting polished floors and air-conditioning, there are no compromises on style, space nor comfort with open plan ample spaces with versatile uses. The beautiful outlook takes in a large dam inhabited with Red Claw crayfish, Silver Perch and an abundance of lily pads and native wildlife.
Indulge and feel at one with nature in two separate and private luxury eco glamping tents, set within an enchanting outdoor oasis where a therapeutic spa, outdoor bath and shower will spoil family, friends and guests, with the added potential for income. The tents also feature reverse cycle air conditioning and large glass sliding doors. Unwind with a drink and watch the sunset with spectacular views capturing the freshwater dam and rolling hills of Byron Hinterland.
Explore the majestic pockets of littoral rainforest or picnic in lush surrounds by the freshwater dam. Collect eggs from your chickens, harvest honey from the bees, and feast on a bounty of fresh produce from the garden.
A 160m2 machinery shed with lockup roller door and separate rooms could be utilised as an artist's studio, office, games room, or fitness studio. The options on this property are infinite and exciting.
- An elevated house site on the property is flat and completely private with a north-east aspect
- Build your own dream home or utilise the development approval which has been granted for a new dwelling with up to three storeys, 7 bedrooms, five bathrooms, three pools and a 10-car garage
- Featuring uninterrupted never-to-be-built-out views to Cape Byron Lighthouse and Julian Rocks with the potential to capture 360-degree views over the Byron Hinterland and back to St Helena
- Bordered by Tyagarah Nature Reserve and a two-minute drive to Tyagarah Beach
- A 10-minute drive to both Byron Bay and Brunswick Heads, 15 minutes to Bangalow
- An air-conditioned 190m2 shed with polished concrete floors plus an alfresco BBQ entertaining area with firepit
- Two luxury air conditioned eco glamping tents with outdoor amenities including a therapeutic spa, outdoor bath, copper shower and hardwood timber decking
- Cabinet timber plantation includes White Cedar, Red Cedar, Australian Beech, Blue Quandong, Hoop Pine, Silky Oak, Cowrie Pine, Bunya Pine, adding future income potential
- A lockable 160m2 machinery shed with 6m roof pitch and four bays
- 48,000-litre water tanks and Puretec Hybrid UV water filtration system
- Freshwater dam abundant with lily pads and native wildlife, and stocked with Red Claw Crayfish and Silver Perch
- Pockets of littoral rainforest and lush easy to maintain acres
- 11.5 KW grid assisted Solar System
- Mains power and water installed underground to the main house site
- 15KVA Generator - Interconnected with both grid and solar system
- 50KVA dedicated Transformer
With a combination of both uninterrupted ocean and hinterland views, there is something truly captivating about the location of 168 Grays Lane, which is within walking distance to Tyagarah Beach, Tyagarah Nature Reserve, and tea tree lakes.
Tyagarah offers easy access to key local centres including Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads, Bangalow and Mullumbimby. Ballina Airport is a 25-minute drive while Coolangatta Airport is 40 minutes away.
This just might be the most enticing property opportunity you'll find in the Byron Shire, with the rare chance to purchase in this very tightly held pocket, making properties of this calibre a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This truly unique offering is unlikely to last long on today's market.
Contact Karin Heller on 0409 177 659 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.