1682 Tamborine Oxenford Road
- 7.46 acres
Sold by Kara Christensen
Thu 11 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Complete Dual Living Acreage With Panoramic Views
Discover peace, privacy and panoramic views that soar towards the Great Dividing Range with this 7.46 acre paradise. Immersed in natural greenery, it comprises two cleared acres, with meandering gullies that converge upon rockpools before fanning out into dense bushland. Backing onto the National Park ensures these vistas will never be built out, with endless views enjoyed from the two separate dwellings.
Character and warmth fuse with elegance in the 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom primary residence. A breezeway trimmed by a Soji screen slider connects two pavilions while 11ft ceilings crown the subtly sophisticated open plan kitchen, living and dining zone. Outdoors, two 100-year-old Indian temple doors create a visual impact on the expansive 19m x 6m timber deck, ready for you to entertain or sit back and enjoy leafy vistas. Alternatively, retreat to the elevated pergola where a heated swim spa with jets soothes away any stress while you soak in the stunning views.
Additionally, capitalise on the 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2nd dwelling on site, with this income producing asset an enticing extra.
- Private and peaceful 7.46 acre paradise with views stretching towards the Great Dividing Range plus backing onto the National Park
- Two cleared acres, and with two dwellings onsite
- Elegant and unique main residence includes a breezeway, acrylic Shoji screen slider doors and 2 x 100-year-old Indian temple doors
- 9m x 5.5m x 3m elevated pergola with 4.3m x 2.2m heated swim spa with jets
- Expansive 19m x 6m timber deck with canopy area at one end of deck, modern BBQ area at the other - ideal for entertaining or enjoying leafy vistas
- Fenced yard areas for pets or livestock plus children's playhouse
- Open plan living and dining area crowned by 11ft ceiling
- Supersized kitchen with new Bosch dishwasher and high-gloss cabinetry
- Four bedrooms with beautiful views in primary residence
- Main bedroom features a walk-in robe, access to deck, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and ensuite with Jarrah floors, steam shower
- Second lounge/media room
- Two office spaces or use one as a multipurpose room to meet your custom needs
- Main bathroom with Jarrah floors
- Double garage with attached workshop – can be converted back to a four car garage
- Herb gardens plus growing mulberries, citrus fruits, guava and Brazilian cherries
- Eight solar panels and a 3kW inverter
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Four water tanks totalling 63,000L
- HSTP Sewer Treatment Plant - Sized to service up to 11 residents - Japanese made
- Income producing 115m2 2nd dwelling with 3 bed, 1 bath and provision for an ensuite
- 2nd dwelling with open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, deck and idyllic views
Nestled in a tight-knit community, your fix of cafes, culture and delicious cuisine awaits along The Gallery Walk, just 4km away. Families will also benefit from being 5km from Tamborine Mountain State High and 7km to Tamborine Mountain State – both highly acclaimed in the education sector. Sundays, make a date to spend the afternoon at the Eagle Heights Hotel, where live music and fun activities await within walking distance.
Contact Kara Christensen on 0411 372 231.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $1578 per year