17 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Single Level Style and Charm in Sought-After Paradise Waters
Wed 28 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Savour a lifestyle of easy living with this single level and superbly renovated home in a prestigious setting. Nestled on a 632m2 block in sought-after Paradise Waters and just moments from beautiful beaches, cafes and Main River, the house celebrates minimalistic interiors and a seamless connection between indoors and out. Sunshine spills into the sleek kitchen and open plan living and dining zone while outdoors, bask in sunshine and water views on the terrace. Host guests in this inviting alfresco setting or retreat to the Bali hut by the palm-tree lined water's edge, which is the perfect place for a sundowner.
Featuring 323m2 of living space, this includes four bedrooms, three modern bathrooms, parking for two cars plus a courtyard and grassy area for kids and pets to play. You'll also adore the master suite, tucked beneath a cathedral ceiling. Invite the outdoors in with an ensuite where you can indulge in a soak in the bath under the stars.
- Single level 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom waterfront residence in sought-after Paradise Waters;
- Anchored on a 632m2 block in a peaceful and prestigious street, moments from Main River;
- Immaculate and minimalistic interiors with a seamless connection between indoors and out;
- Sleek kitchen with crisp white finishes and island bench, adjoins the light-filled living and dining zone;
- Sophisticated and spacious master bedroom beneath a cathedral ceiling plus indoor-outdoor ensuite;
- Three remaining bedrooms serviced by a modern bathroom with full-height tiling;
- Kitchen opens onto a sunny waterfront terrace, ideal for relaxation or hosting guests;
- Bali hut by the palm-tree lined water's edge, courtyard area plus grassy areas for kids and pets to play;
- 323m2 of living space plus parking for two cars.
Nestled a short walk from Macintosh Island Park, Narrowneck Beach and the vibrant Tedder Ave café precinct, you'll also be central to all the offerings of Surfers Paradise. Head north or south with ease with the Paradise Waters G-Link station close by, plus make the most of being within easy reach of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. Enjoy an easy-care lifestyle in one of the most sought-after streets on the Gold Coast. Arrange your inspection today.
PLEASE NOTE: Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3829.56 per year