17 Suter Street
Freehold Opportunity in the Heart of Southport
The subject property offers the opportunity to purchase a freehold office building in the heart of the Southport Central Business District. The property presents an opportunity for either owner-occupiers to occupy the whole building or part of the building, alternatively, perfect for investors looking for a versatile freehold investment.
* Land: 532sqm*
* NLA: 375sqm*
* Two level commercial building
* 10 car parking spaces
* Open plan work spaces with reception area, 13 offices and a training/boardroom
* Being sold vacant possession
* Exposure to high volumes of traffic and advantageous signage rights
* Opposite Southport's largest public car park
* Opportunity to split the building into two tenancies
Please contact exclusive agents Adam Grbcic on 0404 087 772 or Pauline Ten-Lohuis on 0402 029 268 for a copy of the Information Memorandum or if you would like to view.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
17 Suter Street Southport
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Car Parking - Surface
- Council Rates - $12047 per year
- Water Rates - $3417 per year
- Other Outgoings - $2608 per year