1701/112 The Esplanade
Burleigh Heads 4220
Sold by Eoghan Murphy and Michael Kollosche
Fri 4 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Luxury Beachfront Penthouse in 'Natura'.
Reach a new level of luxury beachfront living in this contemporary coastal penthouse apartment crowning the newly completed 'Natura' building.
Facing east on the Burleigh Heads esplanade, the residence is expertly positioned to capture an uninterrupted vista across the Pacific Ocean to the iconic Burleigh headland, and beyond to the lush Gold Coast hinterland.
The balcony offers a prime seat to this panorama, inviting you to entertain, soak up the sun, and conduct surf checks from the comfort of your own home.
Designed by bureau^proberts architects, the apartment's refined interior has an emphasis on soft curves, natural materials, and an organic colour palette to reflect and celebrate the coastal surroundings.
Floor-to-ceiling glazing draws an abundance of natural light into the open living spaces and three bedrooms, all with ensuites, while extra high ceilings enhance a sense of space throughout. The master ensuite features a free-standing bath, where you can soak away the day's stresses while admiring the sea view.
In addition to the use of resort-style amenities, which include an indoor-outdoor pool and wellness space, 'Natura' offers residents a walk-about-town lifestyle close to the beach and lifestyle hub of Burleigh.
- Contemporary coastal penthouse apartment on level 17 of 'Natura' building on Burleigh esplanade
- Architect-designed by bureau^proberts with extra high ceilings, soft curves, natural materials and an organic colour palette
- East-facing position with panoramic coastal views across Pacific Ocean and Burleigh Hill to the hinterland
- 'Natura' offers residents use of exclusive amenities, including an indoor-outdoor pool, reflexology pool, dining area, and wellness space with infrared sauna and immersive studio for classes and education
- Grand light-filled entrance with small seating area
- Open kitchen, dining and living space with Liebherr wine fridge and access to beach-facing balcony
- Kitchen has Gaggenau appliances, Zip tap, butler's pantry and island bench with storage and seating
- Three bedrooms with ensuites, ocean to hinterland vistas and ceilings fans; master has large walk-in robe and free-standing bath
- Additional powder room; functional laundry; internal garbage chute
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing facilitates natural light and coastal views throughout the apartment
- Two basement car parks
- Secure building; Hikvision intercom system
- Daikin ducted air conditioning throughout
Burleigh Heads is a much-loved seaside suburb favoured for its laid back lifestyle and proximity to the beach. Perfectly positioned on the esplanade, soft sand and patrolled surf are right on the doorstep. Jump on a bike for a 3-minute cycle to shop or dine at popular James Street, or head to iconic Burleigh Hill for a scenic sunset picnic overlooking the ocean. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby for easy travel around the city.
Relish luxury penthouse living along the Burleigh Heads esplanade – contact Eoghan Murphy 0421 197 720.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.