171 Golden Four Drive
Sold at Auction by Troy Dowker
Fri 4 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
The avant-garde design of this newly built home makes it a stand-out along one of the Southern Beaches' most popular streets.
A curved façade encased by vertical slats of cypress pine offers instant street appeal while providing privacy and screening in its prime east-facing position 150m from Bilinga Beach.
Conceived by Shane Denman Architects and delivered by Merico Constructions, the light-filled residence pushes the boundaries of design excellence with soft flowing curves a dominant theme.
Imported American oak wood, concrete and stone feature across all four levels giving the home a sense of solidity, longevity and connection to the natural environment. Commercial grade glazing has the triple benefit of reducing noise, letting in natural light and capturing the magnificent ocean and hinterland views.
Acute attention to detail is delivered through bespoke joinery and stonework, with everyday fixtures such as sinks and stove-tops integrated into the fabric of the build for a seamless yet luxurious look.
Achieve peace and relaxation in any number of living spaces, including by the plunge pool, internal courtyard, or luxurious master suite on the second level, from where you can spot whales breaching as you soak in the tub.
A large glass lift makes moving between floors effortless and ensures no one misses out on enjoying the spectacular views offered from the top-level balcony of this memorable home.
- Newly built, architect-designed, concrete-construction home in a prime street 150m from the beach
- Statement curved walls protected by external Tasmanian pine wood vertical screening
- Imported American oak bespoke joinery and flooring across all four floors
- Multifunctional living area/fifth bedroom on ground level with burnished concrete flooring, Venetian plaster walls and storage
- Internal courtyard with concrete seating and heated magnesium plunge pool surrounded by lush foliage
- Italian, custom-made, commercial grade, glass lift, with 10-year warranty and lifetime servicing; wheelchair accessible
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living on level one, with a dry bar, hidden toilet, powder room and TV hidden within bespoke cabinetry. Commercial fit floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open onto a balcony with glass balustrades and raised garden beds, with irrigation, designed by Reserve Architecture Landscaping; dining space has screens
- Kitchen with large, custom-made curved island with marble stone benchtop and seating, integrated fridge, four-burner gas PITT hobs and hand-built marble stone sink integrated into the countertop, AEG double ovens, butler's pantry with sink, extensive storage
- Luxurious second level half-floor master suite with custom-built oak bed, bedhead and his and her wardrobes, Merino wool carpet and oak flooring, recessed motorised blinds over commercial fit sliding glass windows
- Open ensuite with custom vanity and dual marble stone basins, freestanding Fibonacci bath with views through curved glazing, hand-cut terrazzo tiles, walk-in shower with recessed rain shower head and strip lighting, Japanese Inax mosaic tiles, toilet
- Two further bedrooms on level two with custom joinery and study nook, timber fretwork above doorways, screened windows
- Second level main bathroom with walk-in double shower with rain shower heads, marble stone dual basins, wall-length mirrors with linen cupboard and storage
- Top floor self-contained guest suite or multifunctional living space, oak flooring and storage, hidden wet bar with sink, Vintec wine fridge. Sliding door access to covered alfresco balcony with unobstructed 180-degree views from the ocean to the hinterland, aluminium screening, glass balustrades, gas outlet for BBQ; space also has fully tiled bathroom with rain shower, storage cupboards shower, toilet,
- High-end Astra Walker tapware throughout kitchen, bathrooms and powder rooms
- Custom-made steel staircase and stringers
- Entrance with opaque glass, full-height lightwell
- Laundry with waterproofed storage for surfboards and wet gear; adjoining toilet
- Recessed downlighting and strip lighting throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Double garage plus extra, secure off-street parking space
- Outdoor shower
- Sensor security system entry with video intercom
- Fob security sensor front door
Bilinga is a sleepy pocket of the Southern Coast, which has maintained its laidback charm and has access to long stretches of golden beach. Coolangatta and Tugun are a 5-minute drive in opposite directions where you will find vibrant cafes, restaurants, and shops. Venture 10-minutes north to Currumbin and you can enjoy the calm waters of Currumbin Creek or have a brush with nature at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Byron Bay, south over the border, is a 50-minute drive down the M1. The Gold Coast Airport is a 10-minute walk or 4-minute drive for national and international travel.
Become the new owner of this unique beachside home – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087 and Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $861.30 per year
- Water Rates - $2611.20 per year
- Strata Rates - $1700.35 per year