2/30 Bombala Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Luxury lifestyle villa in prime wide water point position
Tue 30 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Set on a prime point position on wide water, this exquisite two-level villa is designed to enjoy a luxury, low maintenance lifestyle in a highly sought-after suburb.
Everyday living and entertaining are made easy across open plan living, dining and a gourmet kitchen finished with marble benchtops and sleek black cabinetry. A gas-strut servery window with bar-style seating, a covered alfresco terrace and resort-style pool encourage summer barbecues and sunset drinks with friends and family.
Timber flooring adds warmth to the first floor where spacious bedrooms promote rest and relaxation alongside a central media room that's fit for family movie nights. A large ensuite featuring a free-standing bath, walk-in robe and a private balcony overlooking the water make the master a magical space in which to retreat.
● Prime point position on wide water at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
● Light-filled void and custom-made spotted gum doors
● Open plan living and dining zone with low-care tiles
● Sleek kitchen design featuring marble benchtops and splashback, black cabinetry, gas strut servery window with bar-style seating and a butler's pantry
● Master suite has a walk-in robe, ensuite and its own private balcony
● Two double bedrooms, one with an ensuite and balcony
● Main bathroom includes a freestanding bath and twin basins
● Family media room and a separate study plus storage
● Covered alfresco entertaining terrace and BBQ deck
● Resort-style pool with timber sun deck overlooking the canal
● Dock a boat at the pontoon or fish from home
● Two car lock-up garage with tiled flooring
● Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
● Ground floor powder room and laundry with storage
● Low-care gardens and lush rear lawn for kids and pets
This family-friendly neighbourhood is less than 10 minutes from the patrolled surf break at Broadbeach, Pacific Fair shopping centre, The Star Casino and Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre. The conveniences of Moana Park shops are three minutes up the road and nearby Albert Park is a mecca for morning joggers and dog walkers. Boaties can wind their way along the network of canals to reach the Nerang River for fishing, water skiing and cruising.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $7819.52 per year