2/33 Redondo Avenue
Sold By Eoghan Murphy & Michael Kollosche at Auction
Thu 26 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Beachside Bliss – Brand New Beachside Villa. Reward yourself with a beachside duplex where style and space collide with flawless design and attention to detail throughout. Master built and moments from the golden sands and glistening ocean, this brand new residence showcases timeless interiors that evoke a sense of easy living. Peel back the slider doors for a seamless connection between indoors and out, where the aromas from the traditional "braai" filter into the open plan living, dining and kitchen zone. Host guests here or by the pool in the private front courtyard or gather indoors, where the kitchen, enhanced by rarely seen cast-iron burners made by celebrated Dutch designers, Pitt, is sure to be a talking point.
Upstairs, retreat to the sophisticated master suite sanctuary nestled beneath a gloriously high ceiling. Stretching over 3.5m, these amplify the sense of spaciousness that flows into the walk-in robe and modern ensuite with Caesarstone vanity and a soaring 3.5m ceiling trimmed with casement windows. Bedrooms two and three boast built-in robes and on-trend ensuites with full-height tiling plus benefit from basement garage parking for two cars with a storage shed and extra jet-ski/bike etc parking.
- Master built and solid construction with flawless attention to detail throughout;
- Brand new and never lived in with ceilings soaring to 3.5m upstairs and 2.7m downstairs;
- Impeccably presented with timeless, modern interiors and quality finishes;
- Superior kitchen enhanced by cast-iron burners made by celebrated Dutch designers, Pitt;
- Kitchen also with marble island and benches, Liebherr wine fridge and pendant lighting;
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen trimmed with sliders for a seamless flow to the alfresco area;
- Spacious and sophisticated master suite with block out curtains, balcony, walk-in robe and modern ensuite with Caesarstone vanity and a soaring 3.5m ceiling trimmed with casement windows;
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes and on-trend ensuites with full-height tiling;
- Generously sized and private alfresco terrace with pool and built-in 'braai';
- Combined butler's pantry/laundry with access to rear and side courtyard;
- Irrigated gardens with hardy plants;
- Light timber floors trim the upstairs level, with cool grey tiles on the lower level;
- Ceiling fans, ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, intercom, alarm and CCTV;
- Basement garage parking for two cars, storage shed and extra jet-ski/bike etc parking.
Start your day with a beach run or walk, grabbing a coffee from Piccolo Espresso afterwards, before making the short 500m trip home. Craving wholesome, modern Australian food? BSKT has you covered or savour the delights of Nobby's and Mermaid Beach dining precincts, also an easy stroll away. Miami One shopping centre is 1km away or take a quick car ride to the vibrant social hub of Broadbeach where Pacific Fair and Star Casino await. Make this your must see and arrange an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Strata Rates - $2560 per year