2/3527 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Sold Prior to Auction by Michael Kollosche and Harry Kakavas
Fri 1 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
The bliss of absolute beachfront living awaits you at "Ocean Resort". Nestled on the 2nd level of this boutique residential-only building and one of only six apartments, it flaunts front-row access to the sand and surf of Main Beach. Full-height glass windows and slider doors frame these stunning coastal panoramas in the expansive kitchen, living, and dining zone while also inviting in abundant sunshine. Here, take advantage of the superior kitchen appliances and cook a delicious feast, or relax and watch the waves roll in. Additionally, make the most of the easy connection to the entertaining terrace, set against a breath-taking beach backdrop. Wrapping around the front and side of the apartment, it provides a sprawling place to host guests, savour sea breezes, or to watch fun unfold in shared resort-style pool.
Three spacious bedrooms with ensuites also grace the floorplan, ensuring comfort for family or guests. Built-in robes feature in two, with a walk-in robe to the master suite. An elegant ensuite with a freestanding bath and dual vanity with Villeroy Boch basins adds a touch of luxury to this sanctuary, and you're tempted with direct access to the oceanfront terrace.
Along with a powder room, laundry and two secure car spaces with storage, this apartment boasts dual entry points, including one via an internal lift. Residents enjoy a pool, sauna and a gym for communal use and the enticing convenience of direct access to a patrolled beach right in their backyard.
- Absolute beachfront apartment in low-rise boutique building, "Ocean Resort"
- Generous 266m2 floorplan, boasting uninterrupted golden coastline and Pacific Ocean views
- Nestled on the 2nd level, and one of only six apartments in a residential-only building
- Light-filled and spacious kitchen, living and dining zone wrapped in full-height glass windows and slider doors, framing stunning beach views
- Kitchen features integrated dishwasher, integrated double door Miele fridge and freezer, Siemens dual ovens and induction cooktop, Billi tap, wine fridge and stone benches
- Master suite includes a walk-in robe, elegant ensuite with freestanding bath, dual vanity with Villeroy Boch basins and access to oceanfront terrace
- Two additional spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuites
- Expansive 86m2 wraparound entertaining terrace, overlooking the pool and pristine beachfront
- Laundry with linen cupboard
- Powder room
- Two secure basement car parks with storage
- Dual entry points to the apartment
- Somfy automated blinds to living and dining zone
- Daikin ducted air-conditioning
- Complex features an internal lift, direct beach access, pool, sauna and gym
Situated in thriving Main Beach, this seaside suburb is sought-after for its community feel and premier location. Stroll 500m to embrace the village atmosphere of Tedder Avenue cafés, restaurants and boutiques, or Southport Surf Club is just 700m on foot for casual dinner or drinks. You're also central to upmarket Marina Mirage (which hosts La Luna Beach Club) and The Southport Yacht Club, with views encompassing the beautiful Broadwater. Best of all, though, beaches are less crowded, and there is easy access to leafy Macintosh Island Park and the Gold Coast Oceanway.
Whether you're seeking a permanent low-maintenance residence or a beachfront weekender, this is an opportunity to make everyday life feel like a holiday. Contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15 or Harry Kakavas on 0401 379 248 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $13460 per year
- Water Rates - $2192 per year