2 Wildash Street
Sold By Michael Kollosche
Sat 20 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Sophisticated Main River Mansion in TSS Precinct. An east-facing wide waterfront position on a highly sought-after street sets the stage for this sophisticated Main River Mansion to shine.
One of only eleven tightly-held exclusive riverfront homes located within the coveted Southport School and (TSS) precinct. Take in the imposing design that delivers 1,099m2 of luxury living space accentuated by soaring ceilings, grand columns, curved walls and a long list of lifestyle features.
Two spacious lounge rooms flank formal dining on the ground floor, where bi-fold doors stack back to expose a panoramic view over the river and city skyline. All five bedrooms boast generous ensuites, while two master-size suites capture water views worth waking up for.
Relax or play host across an alfresco dining terrace, heated 20m lap pool and a supersize pontoon catering for cruisers up to 80-feet. Serve sunset drinks right on the water where the timber jetty doubles as an open-air lounge. Retire to the basement after dark where a wine cellar with tasting room adjoins a cosy rumpus room and wet bar.
- Facing east to wide water with 33.7m frontage to Main River
- Panoramic views over water to city skyline, spanning Southport to Broadbeach
- Heated 20m lap pool set alongside the river
- Supersize pontoon with capacity for an 80-foot cruiser, electric boat winch, dual jet ski dock, power and water
- Timber jetty with a large platform and Sonos sound system
- Private position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within TSS precinct
- Architect design, concrete construction, 1,099m2 internal area
- High end finishes and fixtures include French oak flooring, travertine tiles, stone benchtops, bespoke lighting, textured wallpaper and extra high recessed ceilings
- Expansive main living area offers two lounge zones and a formal dining area, all positioned to enjoy a wide water and skyline vista
- A chef's kitchen boasts thick stone waterfall island with storage, shaker-style cabinetry, semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated Electrolux fridge, Zip Hydro Tap, Insinkerator, Smeg gas oven with six burners plus hot plate
- Butler's pantry includes two Neff ovens, space for a second fridge and open shelving
- Custom-made breakfast bar featuring solid European salvaged parquetry
- Covered alfresco dining terrace overlooking the pool and river
- Grand master bedroom boasts a wide water outlook and access to a riverside balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath and twin rainwater shower heads
- Second master bedroom enjoys water views and balcony access, study nook, walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath
- Two additional bedrooms each has an ensuite, textured wallpaper, ceiling fan and walk-in robe
- Ground floor guest bedroom features woven grasscloth ceiling, private balcony access, pendant lighting, built-in robes and ensuite
- All ensuite bathrooms feature custom timber vanities topped with thick granite, Villeroy & Boch basins and tapware, rainwater and handheld shower heads, floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Executive office with built-in full wall library and cabinetry
- Fresh white laundry features sleek cabinetry and a sage gloss subway tile
- Jungle-theme wallpaper lends personality to the powder room, fitted with gold tapware and ambient lighting
- Internal lift and elegant spiral staircases between levels
- Secure six-car basement garage with epoxy flooring
- Basement wine tasting cellar, rumpus lounge with wet bar, sauna, bathroom and storage or gym
- Sonos sound system serves rumpus room, jetty platform and pool area
- Electric blinds, ducted air-conditioning and split systems and open fire-place
- Secured coded entry with intercom, camera surveillance, Back-to-Base alarm system
- Well-maintained mature gardens featuring coastal and tropical varieties
Wildash Street is a family-friendly cul-de-sac ideally located within proximity to prestigious private schools, TSS and St Hilda's. Nearby Ferry Road Markets are the local go-to for coffee, gelato, bakery treats, fresh seafood, delicatessen goods and retail therapy. The patrolled surf of Main Beach is less than 10 minutes away along with the popular Tedder Avenue dining strip.
Be among the first to enjoy a private viewing of this property during the expressions of interest campaign led by Michael Kollosche.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Open Fire Place
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- River Views
- Security Access
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Security System
- Window Treatments