20 Jaguar Drive
Exclusive Evandale Estate Waterfront Entertainer
Wed 30 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
A magnificent move-in ready residence beckons in the exclusive Evandale Estate, with this stylish 505m2 waterfront home. Nestled mere moments from Main River and overlooking a wide waterfront which spans three separate tributaries, it's been designed with elegance and entertaining in mind. A grand staircase with wrought iron accents and a Czechoslovakian crystal chandelier greets you in the foyer, while a sprawling gourmet kitchen with granite benches and Miele appliances complements a formal dining and lounge area adorned with blackbutt timber floors. Along with a wine cellar and a built-in with a granite bench top, you'll relish the alfresco patio which hugs the rear of the home. Overlooking the expansive waterways and city skyline, it's also where you'll find a saltwater pool, 50sqm Kwila deck, 27m sandy beach and an 8m pontoon which accommodates a 40ft boat.
Adding to the sense of sophistication is the positioning of the master bedroom in its own private wing. Reminiscent of a hotel suite, with a sunny sitting room and supersized bedroom, it's draped against superb water views and boasts a spa ensuite as well as an extra touch of decadence with his and hers dressing rooms. The ensuited and elegant second bedroom awaits in another wing, with the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms on the ground floor.
- Magnificent and move-in ready waterfront residence, positioned in the exclusive Evandale Estate;
- Sturdy, double brick construction and located mere moments from Main River;
- Grand bifurcated staircase with wrought iron accents and a Czechoslovakian crystal chandelier in the foyer;
- Sprawling gourmet kitchen with granite benches, Blum soft-close cabinetry, Miele appliances and a cheerful breakfast nook;
- Formal dining and lounge area adorned with brush ox timber floors, flowing onto a waterfront terrace;
- Built-in granite bar with two Vintec wine fridges plus a purpose-built wine cellar;
- Hotel suite-style master bedroom with sitting room, superb water views, spa ensuite plus his and hers dressing rooms;
- Elegant second bedroom occupies a separate wing on the second floor, with ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Bedrooms three and four with built-in robes plus a bathroom with full-height tiling on the ground floor;
- An alfresco patio hugs the rear of the home, overlooking the expansive waterways and city skyline;
- 40,000L saltwater pool, fringed by sandstone finished tiles;
- 50sqm Kwila deck, 8m pontoon which accommodates a 40ft boat plus an approx. 27m sandy beach;
- 801m2 block, with lush, easy care gardens plus a sunny and secure front courtyard;
- Brimming with an abundance of storage throughout plus a triple garage with epoxy floors and 3m ceiling;
- Ducted air-conditioning, split-system air-conditioning, vacumaid, intercom, CCTV and 30 solar panels.
Situated on an 801m2 block, close to elite schools, TSS and St Hilda's, you're also a short stroll to HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club and Southport Golf Club. The vibrant beaches, dining, shopping and entertainment options of Surfers Paradise are within 3km, with the bustling Chevron Island precinct less than 1.5km from your front door. Act now and arrange your inspection of this move-in ready residence today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Vacuum System
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- River Views
- Security System
- Window Treatments
- Council Rates - $3901.84 per year