20B/3540 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Sold by Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Mon 6 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Wrapped in radiant and never-ending ocean views, this renovated apartment is sure to impress. Perched on the 20th floor of Sunbird Resort and mere metres from Main Beach, this sub-penthouse has been superbly modernised. Light-filled and inviting, it offers an open plan living area with full-height glass to frame the gorgeous vistas that also feature city skyline, river and coastal panoramas. Soak these up here or from a generous balcony that hugs the side and front of the apartment – also the perfect place for some sky-high entertaining.
Cook with ease in the contemporary kitchen appointed with Bosch appliances, while ample built-in cabinetry throughout provides a surplus of storage and even a study nook. Both bedrooms are a great size, with the master spoiling you with a walk-in robe and modern ensuite. Bathroom two is equally as on-trend, with the apartment also hosting an internal laundry and access to one car space. Residents relish access to onsite amenities including a BBQ, heated outdoor and indoor pool and spa, and can work out with a hit of tennis or squash, or session at the gym.
- Renovated apartment on 20th floor of Sunbird Beach Resort with radiant and never-ending ocean views;
- Sought after location, mere metres from golden sands of Main Beach;
- Contemporary kitchen appointed with Bosch appliances;
- Open plan living area with full-height glass to frame the gorgeous vistas;
- Two great sized bedrooms and modern bathrooms;
- Master suite appointed with a walk-in robe and modern ensuite;
- Balcony hugs the side and front of the apartment, featuring city skyline, river and coastal vistas;
- Ample built-in cabinetry throughout provides a surplus of storage and even a study nook;
- Air-conditioning, internal laundry and access to one car space.
Nestled within the vibrant Main Beach precinct, everything is on your doorstep. Savour your proximity to white sandy patrolled beach across the road, and soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere of famed Tedder Avenue with its boutique restaurants, bars and cafes. Whether it's an investment, permanent home or holiday haven, this apartment will meet the brief for low maintenance living in a much-loved location. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Shops
- Tennis Court
- Close to Schools
- Ocean Views