21 McIlwain Drive
Mermaid Waters 4218
SOLD BY THE BRIGHT WARD TEAM
Fri 18 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Contemporary Waterfront Home in Desirable Locale
Method of sale: Auction
Marketing campaign: Print and Digital
OFI Attendees: 110
Number of Written Offers: 3
Number of Registered Bidders: 3
Days on Market: 32
Nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac, this contemporary double-storey family house provides an idyllic waterfront lifestyle in a desirable enclave of Mermaid Waters.
Situated on a pristine inlet, the architect-designed, north-facing residence boasts 17.8m* of water frontage and takes in picturesque views of the city skyline.
A well-considered floor plan includes practical living areas where friends and family can congregate. The formal dining space serves as a focal point, drawing the eye to a soaring 5.7m ceiling crowned by a pendant light.
Cooking is a breeze in the contemporary kitchen with travertine stone benchtops and quality appliances. A media room encourages movie nights, while upstairs, three of four king-size bedrooms have luxury ensuites. Two extend to a balcony offering elevated water views.
An alfresco area featuring a louvred roof and quality decking, allows for year-round entertaining. Relax poolside or head down to the pontoon to launch the boat for a day on the water.
The home is centrally located to a range of amenities and is minutes from patrolled sand and surf.
- Contemporary two-level family home on cul-de-sac in Mermaid Waters
- Anchored to a 670m2* block with 17.8m* of water frontage
- Broadbeach skyline, water and hinterland views
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with timber decking and louvred roof
- Fully tiled, north-facing saltwater pool with solar heating
- 9m x 3.5m pontoon with power, water, winch and electricity
- Sunken living room and separate formal dining with 5.7m-high ceiling; Kemlan Australia gas fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with travertine stone benchtops, Westinghouse pyrolytic self-cleaning oven and grill, four-burner electric stove, rangehood, Smeg dishwasher; slider to outdoor area
- Master suite with private balcony, walk-in robe and double built-in wardrobe; ensuite with large double shower, vanity and spa bath
- Additional three bedrooms, two with ensuite, double built-in wardrobes
- Shared balcony off two bedrooms
- Media room with Toshiba air-conditioning, Bose sound system, Epson projector
- Bathroom/laundry on ground floor with vanity, shower, toilet and slider to outdoors
- Main bathroom on level one has timber vanity with stone top, shower with rainwater shower head, toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout; storage space
- Meikai 21-panel solar system; Dahua security system
- Low-maintenance, established tropical gardens
- Double lock up garage and double carport
- Fully fenced and private
Located in the central and family-friendly suburb of Mermaid Waters, this address offers proximity to schools, beaches and amenities. Children and pets will appreciate the short 1km walk to Crocker Park, while patrolled surf is only 2.3km away. The Q Super Centre is within 3.2km and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 4.3km distant. A short drive will have you in the popular precincts of Mermaid Beach, Nobby Beach and Broadbeach - all within a 3.6km radius. The property sits in the catchment for Miami State School and Miami State High School, with leading private schools All Saints Anglican School and Somerset College an easy drive.
Capitalise on the central position of this contemporary waterfront home – contact Ryan Ward on 0405 309 359 and Darryl Bright on 0481 205 205.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $1271 per quarter
- Water Rates - $495 per quarter