21 Tarcoola Crescent
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold By Nick Lapenna & Marco De Vincentiis Prior to Auction
Main River Living with Unrivalled Surfers Skyline Views and only 700m walk to Surfers Paradise Beach! Basking in some of the finest views you'll find of the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline and embracing a prime Main River position, this residence – with a suspended concrete second storey and solid brick façade – represents an enticing property opportunity. Well built, step inside to where a spacious living and dining area adjoins an updated kitchen with Miele appliances, before flowing onto the true showstopper – an expansive waterfront deck. Set against the backdrop of uninterrupted city panoramas, sit back and soak up the epic views from this prized perch - watch the passing parade of watercraft glide along the 6-knot Main River zone or see the night sky come alive with New Year's Eve fireworks.
Four bedrooms and bathrooms also await, including an oversized master suite with spa ensuite and walk-in robe. Appointed with an office, there's access from here to the balcony, with private entry on hand for the work-from-home professional. Fun in the sun beckons too, with a protected pool, or cast a line from your 20m stretch of sandy beach, feed the black swans or wait for playful dolphins to pop by. Boaties are catered for as well, with an electric winch, boat ramp and three-phase power.
- Main River residence boasting one of finest Surfers Paradise views you'll find;
- Solid brick home with a second storey suspended concrete slab;
- 526m2 block with 20m 6-knot zone waterfrontage;
- Kitchen with Miele appliances, adjoins an open plan living and dining zone with water views;
- Master suite with Main River balcony and superb skyline views, ensuite with spa and walk-in robe;
- Office attached to master suite, with private entry via upper-level balcony;
- Three more bedrooms with balconies and three bathrooms;
- Expansive alfresco deck – ideal for entertaining as you bask in the iconic city skyline views;
- Protected tiled pool and timber deck, trimmed with glass fencing;
- Revetment wall recently redone plus an electric winch, boat ramp and three-phase power;
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning and a zoned alarm system which can isolate the master suite;
- Zen garden, 2,000L water tank and an outdoor shower;
- Double carport and 2 car garage – ensures you can park four cars off-street.
Ideally placed close to the best of everything, you'll be spoilt for choice with options for delectable dining or artisan coffees. The vibrant Chevron Island eatery precinct is a leisurely five minute stroll or cross the bridge into iconic Surfers Paradise where you'll be able to try different bars, cafes, restaurants and coffee shops for months on end without doubling up! Beach walks and boutique shopping are also at your fingertips, with no end of entertainment options to fill your weekends. Want a fix of culture? HOTA is a quick five minute walk across the pedestrian bridge – no car necessary! Capitalise on this exceptional opportunity and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
21 Tarcoola Crescent Surfers Paradise
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $1162.48 per quarter
- Water Rates - $290.96 per quarter